Happy Early Gotcha Day Tater!!! (very long story)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Early Gotcha Day Tater!!! (very long story)

Tater Tot Guest

DefaultHappy Early Gotcha Day Tater!!! (very long story)

So Tater really Gotcha day is the 27th, but since that is a Saturday and I am sure we will all be watching football and partying like the rest of the town for Florida / Georiga Weekend I am doing this early.

I got the call from the breeder late in the afternoon on October 27th 2005, he called to tell me he got tickets for the game Saturday (the day we were suppose to pick Tater up) and wanted to know if we would like to come two days early to pick out our loving male and take him home. I was all over that.

I called Cody and he said we will go right after work, and not to call anyone we were going to suprise everyone. So go home change into some jeans and sweaters (It was cold) grab me a towel for the little buddy and we headed out for the almost hour drive. When we got there I was just so excited. We had already picked out the name, we knew his name would be SIR TATER OF TOT's we call him Tater for short.

I had my blue puppy colar in hand and we walked over to there little pin. The breeder took out the two males (I had first pick of the males) and they were walking around. We played with both of them has he was telling us little things about them. We found out that Tater was a food hog and then we looked over to find him chewing on a cord. I said I want that butter ball. The breeder asked if we wanted to give him a bath. I said no I wanted to give him his first bad at home.

Tater fell asleep in my lap on our way to Codys parents house. They had no clue that when we got there we would have a little yellow fur ball. Took him in he met his new best Friend Bama and Codys mom and I gave him his bath. Wrapped a towel around him and I just knew it was love at first sight. Took him home to our house and he fell asleep on the floor behind the chair while we ate. I thought I would give it a shot and put him in the crate to see how he would do. Well a few hours later I was sleeping on the kitchen floor with him. Back started hurting so I slept on the floor beside the bed with him. Had a sock that was tied in a knock and we played all night long.

On that Saturday I had Tater in my lap the whole day watching football. He got to play with all of his new friends and even got to play some football with the big boys. He is now 2 years old and he is turning into a handsome little man. He might end up driving me to the looney bin, but its worth it. Having him around is just the greatest thing ever. I LOVE YOU TATER!!

Right after his first bath

And Tater now

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Happy Early Gotcha Day Tater!!! (very long story)

eeee!!! Tater was a cutie then and is a handsome hunk now!!

Happy Gotcha Day Tater!

Tater Tot Guest

I have more puppy pictures but I didnt have my digital camera then. I will have to scan them sometime and post them. There are some really cute ones.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

pj

happy gotcha day tater!!

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

He's a handsome guy. Happy (early) Gotcha Day, Tater!

Seamus and Flynn

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Happy Gotchya Day! Tater!

have a good time, today. Lots of mischief. Get into trouble. They love you and will forgive you on your Gotchya Day
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Tater Tot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Happy Gotchya Day! Tater!

have a good time, today. Lots of mischief. Get into trouble. They love you and will forgive you on your Gotchya Day
    Hey Hey Hey, Bite your lip. I don't need you to give him any encouragement to be more mischief then he already is. ;D

Happy Gotcha Day Tater. You are gorgeous.

Happy Gotcha Day Tater!! Hope you enjoy it.
    Bailey used to sleep & relax on my lap like I see Tater is doing in his "after-bath" pic - too bad they're too big for that now!
    What a handsome boy!

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Happy Gotcha Day Tater!! :-* :-*

He sure has grown up to a handsome young man.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast