Someone make me feel better?

Thread: Someone make me feel better?

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultSomeone make me feel better?

So for the first time in 6 months Harlee and I will be apart this coming weekend. I am going to the States for a few days and she is going to the place she goes for daycare I think its a great place but I hear so many stories about ppl kenneling their dogs, should I worry?

I am dropping her off Friday morning (this will be like going to daycare for the day) but not picking her up until Sunday afternoon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Someone make me feel better?

I am dropping all three of mine off at the kennel (we call it dog camp) on Thursday morning and will be picking them up Sunday evening.

I'll only miss them a little bit. This is my once-a-year-get-away-from-all-the-animals vacation

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Oh, just think how excited Harlee will be to see you. I love coming home to a happy puppy.

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

momofalab is offline Senior Member

I only had a bad expierence once with a kennel. Never went back. If your Kennel is anything like the one I go to now, see if they offer play time, or walks so she isn't spending the whole time in a cage. She should be fine, and very happy to see mommy when she returns. Enjoy your time in the states. Hopefully your going somwheres Warm and Dry.

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karolyn
    So for the first time in 6 months Harlee and I will be apart this coming weekend. I am going to the States for a few days and she is going to the place she goes for daycare I think its a great place but I hear so many stories about ppl kenneling their dogs, should I worry?

I am dropping her off Friday morning (this will be like going to daycare for the day) but not picking her up until Sunday afternoon.
    Karolyn, I know just how you are feeling! :'( I am in Houston for business from today until Friday.

Lucky me & Lexi, my dad is retired, so she is spending some quality time with her mom-mom & pop-pop. I know pop-pop is spoiling her rotten, when I checked in after arriving in Houston, she & pop-pop had already been out walking twice.

It broke my heart to see her looking out the door at me as I pulled out of my parents to go to the airport. I know she'll be one really happy puppy when I get there on Friday to pick her up, but I miss my little chocolate fur-baby.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Okay! Newman's Dad, Mom, and sister had to be out of town for 4 days. Newman stayed here with HK. I know he had a great time here. Three trips to the dog park in 4 days, and he rarely gets to go, maybe once every other month. ALthough I will be changing that. So last night about half way to his house, I ask him if he wants to see ( and I list out their names)? He goes bananas in the back of the SUV for the next three miles. Went I pull into their dirveway, he barrels through the barrier into the front of the SUV. I almost got killed when I opened the door. Was he happy to see them?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

nah don't worry. mine is going thursday through sunday this week too.

he's going to where he goes to daycare, same as yours....and if your's is anything like mine, i can barely control him when i tell him he's going to doggy daycare!! he goes BONKERS and once we get there he can barely contain himself waiting to get into the doggy section as we sign in.

It's like a vacation for them as well. kick back and relax! to them i think it's one long doggy daycare session.

but i admit, 2 months ago i took him for the first time to boarding, and i was a little nervous.