Phone Number for Animal Cruelty *Pic Added*

Thread: Phone Number for Animal Cruelty *Pic Added*

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultPhone Number for Animal Cruelty *Pic Added*

Hello Friends, Pitch Here. This is a urgent request for the number to animal cruelty. Mom is trying to squeeze me into Red Sweatpants, and a black turtle neck. Not only do I look hideous, but I refuse to walk in this obscene looking costume. What does she think I am...Please someone save me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Phone Number for Animal Cruelty

Pitch: We are so sorry to hear about your ordeal and will be happy to help you. However, we can't respond to frivolous complaints, so we have to have some evidence. Please post lots of pictures, preferably from different angles and with good lighting, so we can act at once.

DefaultRe: Phone Number for Animal Cruelty

You can't be serious....She isn't come within any distance of me with a camera. I can promise you of that, there will be no evidence.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Phone Number for Animal Cruelty *pic included*

This is all I can do for now....is this proof enough? Mom is grumbling about the ears at the moment...So please hurry!
    [img]http://render1.snapfish.com/render2/is=%3Dip6RKKt%3Axxr%3DPDP-RpDJ-Wt0frj%3DQPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xRp xQQQJxeoQxJaGxQQQJeoQJaGQJQfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6 gXGQP%7C%3DTj6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDP-WtofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6x KjxQQQax00PxPJlxv8uOc5xQQQJeoQJaGQJQKjfVtB%3F*KUp7 BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQQl%7CRup6lQQ%7CYup6aQQ%7CRip6PoGJ% 7CRTj6eo%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDP-WtlfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6x qpxQQQax00PxPJlxv8uOc5xQQQJeoQJaGQJQqpfVtB%3F*KUp7 BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQPl%7CYTj6nl%7CYip6Pleo%7C//af=ac/af=ac/bd=no/of=50,480,480[/img]

k8show is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Phone Number for Animal Cruelty *Pic Added*

Pitch,
    I thought I had it bad. Mom is making me wear a grey hooded sweatshirt, but I don't have to wear pants. I suggest you chew, chew, chew your heart out! Good luck, my friend!
    Boo
    Katie and Boo

Boo I would post the pants, and shirt, but I mortified...I could never face all my labby friends again...you would all make fun of me...and I can't afford to lose you as my friends. :'(

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Yo Pitch, Lexi here!!! I feel so bad for you, being subjected to such indignities at the hands of the human you call Mom.

Thankfully my mom does not do that sort of stuff to me. The worst I have to deal with is an occasionl bandana or bow, which by comparison is nothing. If you want to avoid this again, you can always come stay with me.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Aw, come on Pitch! We want to see the full mouseketeer! Let your mom put it on you and get a picture. We promise not to laugh.....
    ;D
    (snicker, snicker)

Jonah

P.S. Did you not see what my "sisters" did to me a few weeks back? They dressed me up and put me in a pink hello kitty purse to top it off! Come on, man! If I can let my mom take a picture of me like this, surely you can be a mouse! (You can tell I was MAD, but I was still a good boy because there are usually treats involved afterwards!):