From the Desk of Pitch

Thread: From the Desk of Pitch

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultFrom the Desk of Pitch

From the Desk of Pitch
    Well friends, I am finally home from my vacation. I had a blast. Went for Daily Walks, and got a lot of nice Sniffs. Me and the other dogs, sat up all night chatting about our humans. When Mommy and Daddy came and picked me up, I surprised them with a bone that I found. Where I was Boarding thought it was mine, I some how tricked them into believing it was mine. I overheard mom talking about more obediance classes for me. Sheesh how much more training does she think I need. I already know how to jump on furiture, chew things that don't belong to me, play keep away, ignore her when she calls, and counter surfing needs some tweeking, but I am getting good at that too. I hope all of you are doing well. I heard a rumor that mom is off to go get supplies for my Holloween costume. Not to sure what that is, but I am sure I will learn soon enough. Till next Time!
    Your Black Furry Friend Pitch!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: From the Desk of Pitch

Ohhhh Pitch! I heard a rumor that you were going to be dressed as some small rodent....run and hide now!!!! I'm glad you had fun on your vacation!

Jonah

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a good vacation, Pitch. So didja get to keep the bone?

Your friends,

Toby and Chamois
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

I already know how to jump on furiture, chew things that don't belong to me, play keep away, ignore her when she calls, and counter surfing needs some tweeking, but I am getting good at that too.
    Oh Pitch, you're just perfect!

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a good vacation, Pitch. So didja get to keep the bone?
    Yuppers, it is even better than the one I already have at home. I even got to see my old mommy. She owns the kennel I board at. Her and mommy talked about my future....I can tell mommy has a lot of questions going on in her head. Her and daddy have been doing a lot of talking this afternoon, and I am not sure I comprehend all the chat....