Michigan peeps! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint area...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michigan peeps! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint area...

DefaultMichigan peeps! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint area...

I'm going to be in Flint the first weekend of November, at the Companion Dog Training Club obedience trials with Henry. His 36" show crate is looking a bit tired, and a friend of mine is also looking for a 36" for her poodle...

Do you know of any retailers in Flint/Flint area who might carry these?
    http://www.lazypet.com/product.php?b=1&id=35

There's a Petco down the street from our hotel, so I'm going to check there, but can you think of anywhere else, just in case?

Thanks, in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Michigan peeps! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint area...

Not in Michigan, but are you just hoping there's a place to replace in case your crate breaks? Or are you looking to buy? I think Petco will charge you and arm and a leg - I know mine does. Can you not order it? Is it because you are in Canada? You could ship it to the hotel you are staying at. Just some thoughts.

Felicia,

I looked at it on line at Petco and they list for $159.99 in the store but online they are currently on sale for $99.97http://www.petco.com/product/10028/N...Pet-Homes.aspx. and it has free shipping and handling so if you know someone who will be at the show you can ship it to you will save $60 and know it will be waiting for you. With 2 week until the show if you order right away it should be there in plenty of time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

Nicole got a nice crate at Petco I think she said. Felicia remind me a few days before the trial and I'll come up to see you.

Laura

Thanks everyone!

Yep, the problem is Petco won't ship the crates to Canada due to their size. In fact, most US online retailers I've found won't do it... Dr.s Foster and Smith will, but I had to email them for shipping quote (haven't heard back from them yet!).

EMA, I'm looking to replace. A friend of mine who's going to be showing her poodle is looking for a large crate as well, and I'm thinking of getting one for Henry's future little sister. LOL... just thought of all these 36" crates crammed into the back of my Subaru!! LOL!

Kewl, Laura!!! Would love to see you again!!

LOL!!!!!

I just got the shipping quote from Dr. Foster and Smith to ship the crates... (apparently they can only do it FedEx Priority 2-3 days)..... are you ready??

$293.19 !! Shipping only!!

Yipes.

*crossing fingers Petco will have them...*

pbc
    pbc is offline Senior Member

Can you use soft sided? Wal-Mart here has them for $20 or $21 American right now. I could check for you and see if they have anymore. A gal we show with just bought one for her standard poodle.
    Guest poster - original forum July 2001. Member 2002. nbsc

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

Can you not call the hotel in Michigan and ask if they will allow something to be shipped there? I know a breeder had Semen shipped to a hotel b/c her girl was ready to breed while they were there. Maybe you can have Drs. F&S ship there through ground...

Quote Originally Posted by henrysmom
    LOL!!!!!

I just got the shipping quote from Dr. Foster and Smith to ship the crates... (apparently they can only do it FedEx Priority 2-3 days)..... are you ready??

$293.19 !! Shipping only!!

Yipes.

*crossing fingers Petco will have them...*

That is insane! What about ebay or Amazon?

I don't know anything about Amazon's Canadian shipping policies (sorry! ) but they seem to have them.

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/105...o+Noz+&x=0&y=0

I'm going to call the hotel and see if Petco or Dr.s Foster and Smith can ship to them!! That seems to be the best idea! Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast