Oct 20 Dog Park Pictures (Theme is scenary for this one) Pic Heavy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct 20 Dog Park Pictures (Theme is scenary for this one) Pic Heavy

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultOct 20 Dog Park Pictures (Theme is scenary for this one) Pic Heavy

Trying for just some scenerary. I am sure a dog will show up in one or two of them.

Down river

Up RIver

Across a field

Another

Who is that?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Oct 20 Dog Park Pictures (Theme is scenary for this one) Pic Heavy

Nice dog park. That's what the pond is supposed to look like at our new dog park. Needless to say, it doesn't.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Too bad you didn't get the new camera a few weeks ago when the fall foliage was bright and pretty ..... but HK is looking good in that field !! Keep practicing...... practice makes perfect.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Nice pictures. I bet HK loves that place. Looks like you're enjoying the new camera. I spent my day at our dog park taking pictures too.

Ummm, this is your DOG PARK? If so, then I'm green w/ envy. We have nothing even remotely like that for dogs.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Part of our Hennepin County Park System. This park is huge. I don't know how amny acres. Hunter may chime in and he may know. They have another section that is for horses. Trailer parking, trails, and camping areas with you horse. The trail in the dog exercise area is about a 1 mile loop, I think. Forest, Field, River. Don't know what else we could ask for. I drive 25 miles from the house to this one, I like it that much. There are others closer, but not as nice, not as large, and not flowing water is pretty clean verses algae ridden ponds.

The nature there is beautiful, in different ways at each season. I have no idea what it will look like when the snow flies. I intend to find out. I also don't know if the groom the trails for walking. The snow can get pretty deep here.

I have a lot to learn about this camera, about taking photos, and about holding a 300mm zoom lens steady in my hands.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Love the pic of HK in the tall grass.

Seamus and Flynn

Felix Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    I have a lot to learn about this camera, about taking photos, and about holding a 300mm zoom lens steady in my hands.
    Buy a tripod, it make's life so much easier

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Gorgeous, all of it!
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I really like that HK in the field picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast