The Furkids Can really touch your heart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Furkids Can really touch your heart

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe Furkids Can really touch your heart

Just a bit ago, Tal was lying beside me like he does alot when I am on this.

I reach down and pet him frequently. While ago I just looked down at him and he wagged that tail like I had just thrown his ball. Then he sat up and put his head on my knee. Sometimes out of the blue they seem to communicate how much they love ya.

How some can think they have no feelings is beyond me. Not like humans do, of course, but certainly they know who likes them and makes them safe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The Furkids Can really touch your heart

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I just had a moment with Rocky. Being single I don't know that I can love anyone (other that immidiate family) as much as I love that boy of mine.

sometimes while we walk I will look down at him. and he will look up at me. his tail is wagging and his eyes are just so happy. It gets me every time.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

labby is offline Senior Member

Some people just don't know what they are missing.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

I think that people discredit the feelings of animals in order to be able to do what we do to them and still sleep at night. > :-\

I think that their emotions are most likely greater than we have ever imagined.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

I never knew how intense, and real.....and deep the feelings for your dog could be until I had Breezy. She is my first dog. And yeah, I had no idea what I was missing! WOW. The feelings I have because of her, and the feelings I have FOR her......the bond that we have and ARE developing........it's an unbelievable love and friendship. It's so genuine and pure. Even though I am married and love my husband dearly, the relationship and love I have for my girl are so unique and precious, I can't even imagine my life without her. She asks for very little, and gives me SO much. I can't even write this without getting teary thinking about how much I love her.
    She is my inspiration. She's my baby girl.

imported_ChowHound is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bebopalula
    I never knew how intense, and real.....and deep the feelings for your dog could be until I had Breezy. She is my first dog. And yeah, I had no idea what I was missing! WOW. The feelings I have because of her, and the feelings I have FOR her......the bond that we have and ARE developing........it's an unbelievable love and friendship. It's so genuine and pure. Even though I am married and love my husband dearly, the relationship and love I have for my girl are so unique and precious, I can't even imagine my life without her. She asks for very little, and gives me SO much. I can't even write this without getting teary thinking about how much I love her.
    She is my inspiration. She's my baby girl.
    Gosh, I got teary just reading this. (But I know *exactly* what you are saying!)
    <br />~ Laurie &amp; Shelby ~

Merlot_1 Guest

I couldn't agree more with all of you. The strong bond between us and our dogs is something that non dog people will never comprehend.

hark67 is offline Senior Member

I can't imagine living my life without a dog by my side. I don't even want to imagine it. My pups have been my inspiration. I know exactly what you mean.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Not like humans do,
    I don't agree. I believe that if humans had the same capacity for love, trust, loyalty and forgiveness as dogs, this world would be very different, but only God knows.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Some people just don't know what they are missing.
    Ditto

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast