Just Labradors banner

Fresh new Asphalt and Labradors dont mix ...

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Merlot_1 
G
#1 ·
As i already told in the topic title, they wont MIX! :-\

Because, together with an other guy we had to give first aid to a blind guided Labrador, who has walked over fresh new asphalt :-X

I never heard a dog vociferate that much! .. it was all red in to the flesh of that dog's legs :-X

And also never knew that i could run that fast to a vet with 30 kilo's in my arms! ;D

And no, there are no signs on that road, that they've has lay down a new layer of asphalt :mad:

So, that dog is out of the running for a few months, he's now already in a foster home :-\

G
#11 ·
Actually there is a sign near the new road, BUT! ... guide dog's dont see it as a obstacle, so they just keep on walking ;)

And yes, if they put that sign in the middle of the road, it is a obstacle, so the guide dog whould choose an other road to walk on ;)

#12 ·
OMG, that is horrible !! I can't imagine how painful that must be..... poor dog..... I hope he has gotten some medication for pain from the vet !! Thank goodness YOU were there !!

Melissa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.