Just Labradors banner

Food Dilemma

392 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  myfavoritedog 
#1 ·
I am not wanting to switch foods (I feed Tal Pro Plan) but there is only one store in town that sells it and when I went there yesterday they were out of the adult food. I only have enough to last thru today and if the store is still out of it I was going to get a small bag of Purina One just to tide us over. I'm not sure what else to do but almost completely out of dog food :(

#2 ·
I've done that a few times (run yourself too low & have to make the trip to get some more), luckily we have several stores around that carry Pro Plan - that's what we're feeding Bailey too. Good luck - hope they get another shipment in today!!

#5 ·
Thanks! I called them before I went and they got some lamb and rice flavor in but they were only sent one bag! So they put it aside for me and I picked it up. I have been giving him the chicken and rice flavor but no worries...I fed him the lamb when I got home and I actually think he likes it better!

I knoe it can go bad pretty quickly and I really have no place to store it where it wont go bad. So I wait until we're low and then get some more. I think next time I won't wait until it gets quite this low! I guess I am too used to being able to run to Petsmart or Petco and get it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.