Food Dilemma

Thread: Food Dilemma

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultFood Dilemma

I am not wanting to switch foods (I feed Tal Pro Plan) but there is only one store in town that sells it and when I went there yesterday they were out of the adult food. I only have enough to last thru today and if the store is still out of it I was going to get a small bag of Purina One just to tide us over. I'm not sure what else to do but almost completely out of dog food

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Food Dilemma

I've done that a few times (run yourself too low & have to make the trip to get some more), luckily we have several stores around that carry Pro Plan - that's what we're feeding Bailey too. Good luck - hope they get another shipment in today!!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

k8show is offline Senior Member

What a bummer. I hope you can get some more soon.
    Katie and Boo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

I keep a few cans of canned food on hand. That way, if I miss calculate the dry food and run out (which I have done), I can subsitute that.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Thanks! I called them before I went and they got some lamb and rice flavor in but they were only sent one bag! So they put it aside for me and I picked it up. I have been giving him the chicken and rice flavor but no worries...I fed him the lamb when I got home and I actually think he likes it better!

I knoe it can go bad pretty quickly and I really have no place to store it where it wont go bad. So I wait until we're low and then get some more. I think next time I won't wait until it gets quite this low! I guess I am too used to being able to run to Petsmart or Petco and get it!