Dog class last night: This was fun...!

Thread: Dog class last night: This was fun...!

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultDog class last night: This was fun...!

Last night was the first class of a new session. I've got Simon in Level 4 again.

After class I was working with him on some rally stuff in the front ring, which was empty, and the Level 1 class started filing out. Several of them were standing around watching. I wasn't really paying a lot of attention, but then looked up and saw someone I recognized...

It was the uber-smart receptionist at my vet's office. I often call and ask for her and pester her with questions. :P She has been in the business for 25 years. It was getting her on the other end of the phone that prompted me to start taking the boys there. She was super knowledgeable and could not be tripped up. Love her.

So I went over to her and said, "Pam?!?" About that time four or five other girls came over to us and said, "Hey Connie! How are you doing?!" It was practically the whole front desk staff from my vet's office! ;D Pam had the idea that they should all take their dogs to an obedience class together.

It was so much fun seeing them. I love those girls. Super sharp. They called Simon by name and gave him some lovins. Then they made me promise not to laugh too hard when they brought their dogs in the next week (first week of Level 1 is dogless). Too cute!

I thought it was really neat that they were all doing this together.

I love my vet. :-*

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dog class last night: This was fun...!

Neato! And I'm sure they were taking notes and watching you and Mr. Simon.

Thank goodness they weren't the crew from the holistic vet, running rally patterns in a pentogram and guiding the dogs through figure-666s rather than figure-8s.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dog class last night: This was fun...!

Quote Originally Posted by dweck
    Neato! And I'm sure they were taking notes and watching you and Mr. Simon.

Thank goodness they weren't the crew from the holistic vet, running rally patterns in a pentogram and guiding the dogs through figure-666s rather than figure-8s.
    AHHHH HAHAHAHA!!!!

Holding cones up to Angus' head: "[Grrrroannn] Figure Eight...Two point five."

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever