Just Labradors banner

Dad, there is something fishy here

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  AngusFangus 
#1 ·
Was at the store the other night and picked up a can of sardines in oil, Rowdy gets tuna when Rita makes stuff with it for her and Lexie maybe a couple times a week. Thought I would try them with him. Well last night when I got home there was some food in his dish and I opened the can and put them on top and made my supper. He gave me a funny look, but went to eating. Well in a few minutes he had ate every piece of the kibble and the sardines were still in the bowl. He looked at me and wanted more. Told him no and went and ate my supper. When I got done, the sardines were still there and he wanted more, told him no again and went to working on the pictures from this weekend.

He whined around a while, but after about an hour he went in the kitchen and I heard the bowl moving, he came out and whined at me, so I went out and they were gone, he got some more kibble. ;) I hope he didn't toss them under the refergerator, guess I'll know in a day or so, to stiff and sore to check now. ;D

Guess it's back to tuna for his fish, glad I didn't buy a bunch of them, I prefer the ones in mustard. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.