Pets at Home

Thread: Pets at Home

DefaultPets at Home

Me and my Mom took Bobs to a shop called "Pets at Home" over here in England on Sunday. It's like a huge pet shop where you are allowed to take your dogs in with you.

It was so good! It was really nice to be in an environment where everyone is a dog lover and everyone wants to fuss your dog. Bobbie lapped it up! There is no problem with people not wanting the dog around them (you are in a pet shop ;D) and there was such a selection of great things.

She was a very good girl and didn't sneak anything off the shelves. She did have a bit of a moan at the rabbits but she didn't attempt to get in the pen with them so we were proud of her!

Just thought i'd share!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Pets at Home

That is so cool when you can take them in w/you! We have several pet stores here that allow the pets in. I think they would rather the pets come in sometimes w/o the owners!

I also take my dogs to Lowes and Home Depot. They do not advertise, but dogs are welcome. Jake loves it! I took him to buy paint this weekend. He just lays down and waits while the paint is mixed.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

The only other place my Mom has been able to get away with it is the bank!

She won't tie Bobs up outside (lot's of dog snatching going on, even in gardens) so she just took her in one day and they didn't say anything so she does it all the time now.

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Good girl Bobbie!

I only take mine into our local pet shop if I have ONE of them with me. The last time I took Murphy and Joker in there together, Murph decided to lunge for some of the Bonio biscuits and of course he was swiftly followed by Joker. Before I had time to react, Murphy had a mouthful. I was mortified - so much for well trained. :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster
    Good girl Bobbie!

I only take mine into our local pet shop if I have ONE of them with me. The last time I took Murphy and Joker in there together, Murph decided to lunge for some of the Bonio biscuits and of course he was swiftly followed by Joker. Before I had time to react, Murphy had a mouthful. I was mortified - so much for well trained. :-[
    LOL ;D I have to admit that I was very surprised how well behaved she was. We bought her a bone (of course) and she wouldn't take it until we were out of the shop. It was like she was saying "Mom, it's not paid for yet!"

Way to go Bobbie!!
    I've taken Bailey to our local shop too on occation, but she's too curious for her own good!!