Light reading

Thread: Light reading

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultLight reading

So I'm almost through reading Cesers way. WOW, so far I don't think there is any thing I do right. Has anyone read this book? I was bidding on Be the pack leader too , just wondering if it was worth reading or is it bassically the same as this one?

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Light reading

Don't know about Be The Pack Leader, haven't read it yet, but I do have the other book. I know what you mean..........I feel like a completely lame dog owner after reading his book! I think you have to sift through a lot of his book and figure out what is realistic to you personally. Not everyone can walk their dog three times a day for instance. That doesn't make you a bad dog owner. I was a little curious about his other book though, because that is exactly what I am dealing with right now with Breezy...........the pack leader thing. I don't think I have been assertive enough with her ALL THE TIME and now I am seeing how it is coming back to bite me in the a$$.

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Light reading

Well the thing that made me laugh lastnight when I was reading is that if your dog wakes you up in the middle of the night to tell you he has to go outside hes the pack leader! Are you kidding!! What am I supposed to do let him just pee in the house?The stange thing is we had another dog before Bogey and he didint try to lead.I guess Im going to have to weed through it myself. Made me laugh though!!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli