Canon Mark II photo shooting ...

Thread: Canon Mark II photo shooting ...

Felix Guest

DefaultCanon Mark II photo shooting ...

The next week(s) i have to make some picuter's for the bureau of toerist information over here in the city i live in (Apeldoorn - Gelderland - Netherlands)

So, mostyly i take the Canon Mark II with a variaty of lenses to acomplish this job! ;D

Getting payed to do what you like, it sounds like a dream, and even Laika love's the extra walks in the forrests ;D

For those who wants to know what kind of lenses i've did use:

Sigma 70-300mm f/4,0-5,6 DG APO Macro Canon EOS
    Canon EF 100-400mm f/4,5-5,6L IS USM CPS

And ofcourse dont forget about the Mark II :

I'am posting this, because people often ask me what kind of camera's or lenses i use to make pictures with, so now you know! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BrucesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Canon Mark II photo shooting ...

Oh those pictures are just gorgeous!!!

Very beatiful pic's Felix, I should come over some time!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Beautiful pics, you should have the tourists flocking in with them- please don't take this as patronizing either but your written English is excellent too, it is one of the most difficult languages as there are so many variations of one word and i always think how articulate you are as it is your second language.

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Fantastic photos as is your norm. I am not sue that I will be able to compete with those nature shots, but will try to with pics of HK. Pentax K10D with 18-55mm on the way. Tamron 70-300 hopefully on the way. The test is going to be for the equipment behind the eyepiece. You are pretty good, suspect I may not be up to the self imposed challenge.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Beautiful beautiful beautiful...... you have a beautiful country that's for sure..... maybe this job could lead to more like it ?? Thanks for the technical info too........

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Felix, your pictures are wonderful. I always enjoy your "photo" posts.

Brookville, Pa.

Anne is offline Senior Member

I always enjoy your photos, too.

Congratulations for the paying job! I bet, with your skills, there will be more to come!

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

Felix Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kate2jays
    Beautiful pics, you should have the tourists flocking in with them- please don't take this as patronizing either but your written English is excellent too, it is one of the most difficult languages as there are so many variations of one word and i always think how articulate you are as it is your second language.
    Evry one over here, and who has followed school has also English lessons

The main language's the teach over here are Dutch (native) and English, and for the rest mostly they choose the German language or the Frence language

But about the difficulty of the English language, ever try to learn Dutch or the German language, those two are the hardest language's in the world to learn (i do not count chinese for this time) ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate2jays
    Evry one over here, and who has followed school has also English lessons

The main language's the teach over here are Dutch (native) and English, and for the rest mostly they choose the German language or the Frence language

But about the difficulty of the English language, ever try to learn Dutch or the German language, those two are the hardest language's in the world to learn (i do not count chinese for this time) ;D
    True, I was better at English than Dutch (native) at school ;D

But also all the cartoons and movies are in English here with Dutch subtitels.
    So even the little ones speak a bit of English, we grow up with it.