As Henery would say "my big fun day at the beach!!!" by molly (pic intense)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As Henery would say "my big fun day at the beach!!!" by molly (pic intense)

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultAs Henery would say "my big fun day at the beach!!!" by molly (pic intense)

*DIAL UP WARNING* Pictures ahead...they shouldn't be too big (I think I resized them to a decent size)

Well pup friends. This morning Mommy, Daddy, Stacey, Mikey, Me and Abby drove down to this "boardwalk"...there's lots of people and dogs, and food and shops and most importantly THE SAND AND THE OCEAN!!!! So many people stopped to say hi and to pet us, and we made lots of puppy dog friends. It was a blast!!!

Stacey got some pictures and we're going to share them with you...I'll provide the captions so you know what's going on

Oh Oh and you know what else?!?! After a little bit they (the humans) droppeded my leash and just let me run!!! I ran, and ran, and ran...and then Stacey said "Molly COME HERE!!!" and I came right back like a good dog.

here's Abby in the car

here's Me in the car

See the tall black gentleman in front of me? His name is Angus and guess where he came from? London, Ontario...in Candaland!!! I asked if he knew Henery and Phoebes but he didn't seem to. He goes to a dog park up there, but Stacey forgot the name.

Abby: "na na na na na you can't catch me"
    Molly: oh yes I can!

Lookit me I'm so prettyful

Me and Abby together

Here comes the best part. Stacey bought us an ice cream!!! It was sooooooooo good.

Well friends, that's it for now. I'm pooped, gotta go lay back down on Stacey's bed.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: As Henery would say "my big fun day at the beach!!!" by molly (pic intense)

What a fun day they had I love the Ice Cream Pic

DefaultRe: As Henery would say "my big fun day at the beach!!!" by molly (pic intense)

WOWZAH!!!!

Hey Molly! Hey Abby!!

What a Big Fun Day at the Beach you had!!!! I's jealous... I had to do a whole day of 'bedience, not fun swimming and sand and stuff!! Oh boy oh boy oh boys, and ICE CREAM TOO!!!!!! Wah!!!!

That is so kewl you met a dude who lives at the same place me and Phoebes lives at!!!! We'll have to look out for him at the Dog Park! Well, maybe not Phoebes, she's not 'llowed at the Dog Park no more cuz she likes to roll in poo. They're opening a Dog Park near my house, I hope Angus comes to play at that one!

Momma says you both are VERY prettyful!!

Glad you had such a Big Fun Day!! (aren't they great??)

Loves, your pal, Henery!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Nice pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Hey Molly,

Looks like such fan with the sand and the beach.....I am so jealous mamma takes me to the lake but we aint got no wave thingies unless a boat makes a wake. The icre cream looks so good.....gram spoils me and gives me a little bit most nights and I like it so much.

Glad you had such fun and to meet a fellow lab from Canadaland did he speak labernesse with an accent like mamma uncle does?

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Henery tell your mom we say thanks We like to be called pretty. Stacey says you're quite handsome yourself. We hope that you don't mind we borrowed your 'spression. Stacey likes that you have big fun days, and she said we sure had one today.

Cinnamon, he didn't have an accent so much, but he did say some words we didn't know too good. The sand and the waves are the bestest!!! It was Angus' first time at the beach and do you know how old he is? 12!! He's one lucky dude.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Wow - we're so jealous - looks like such a fun day & the best part looked like the ending it with ice cream!!

PhoebeJeebies is offline Senior Member

I's jealous! I want to go to the beach too! Glad you girls had yourselves a great time!

Wuvs Phoebes!
    Becca & Phoebe

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

What a fun day! Great pictures of Abby & Molly!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

WOW That looks like a lot of fun, we are jealous, it's been raining lots here. Seems like you have a beautiful blue sky.

I love Molly's expression when eating the ice cream, reminds me of Bunnys expression whenever she eats anything. ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast