The three games of Bitey Face

Thread: The three games of Bitey Face

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe three games of Bitey Face

This morning started much like any other Monday morning. I was dragging butt. The girls however, were just so happy to be up and at em. As I got dressed they played a game of lazy Bitey Face on the bed. You know the one where they both just lay on their sides, snapping, grabbing, making whiny noises but not overly exerting themselves. I was pleased.
    Then I went to fix my hair, and the game progressed into traditional Bitey Face. They were growling, jumping, biting each other, and just for good measure, a random butt tuck thrown in for fun. Of course the game had to be played in the bathroom around my legs, with spit flying all over my pants and sneezes floating through the air like a fog rolling in.
    Outside they went for a final potty break and back in to get the kongs so mommy could go to work. They were pleasantly tired and enjoyed their kongs (frozen to help cool them off) while I was gone.
    Upon my return, an immediate potty break, back in for 'lunch' and then back out for poop patrol. They like to help me by depositing new logs while I'm picking up the old ones from this morning. : I can't understand why they won't help me locate the piles. I'm not asking them to pick them up, just show me where you have them hidden. Oh well. As I was finishing up, the Bitey face game began again. Only this time it was Extreme Bitey Face. Both raced around the yard, play bowing, butt tucking, body slamming, growling, barking and jumping in the air. Legs were bitten (theirs not mine for once) stringy, foamy spit was flying and I was the lucky recipient of a nice long strand of it landing on my leg. Ewwww
    They both had their Mohawks on, even tails were fluffed. This was an Olympic Style, free for all, all out, rabble rousing, wild Indians, ADHD Bitey Face. They had a blast. When we came in, both got a nice cool drink or two, and crashed out on the floor. Ahhhhh Tired Labs are happy Labs and happy Labs make happy moms. ;D My little angels are so out of it right now I think I may join them for a nap.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: The three games of Bitey Face

LOL I know all 3 stages all too well
    Mine tend to do the all out ADHD bitey face only when I'm on the PHONE >

Biggie and Stella do the first two stages of bitey face, probably because Biggie is just three months old, but Stella and Jack skip the first two stages and go right to stage three every time!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bacatherine

Mine tend to do the all out ADHD bitey face only when I'm on the PHONE >
    HAHA! Yep...mine too or in the backseat of the truck while I'm driving. :

Like you said it always has to be under my feet to her Mocha's butt has to be touching my leg. I don't know why but it drives me nuts.

k8show is offline Senior Member

Slobbery bitey face! ;D I cannot tell you how many times I've had to change my clothes because Boo comes over and dirty-drools on me as I'm walking out the door.
    Katie and Boo

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

You really have a good description of the three levels of bitey face. My favorite part is when the Mohawks come up.

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

well written ;D