Moose & Sky helped rescue some kittens today (well sort of)

Thread: Moose & Sky helped rescue some kittens today (well sort of)

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

DefaultMoose & Sky helped rescue some kittens today (well sort of)

My SU and I were taking the dogs for a walk thru the neighborhood. One of the sections we walk thru is very exclusive and has an area across from the houses that is just foliage. As we are walking all of a sudden this little gray kitten comes out practically running to Moose. I was so proud of Moose - he was very gentle and just sniffed the kitten. As this was going on here comes another one. I look up and notice that there had been a 3rd one but it had been hit by a car. No way was I leaving them there. My SU took both dogs and I scopped up the kittens and the 4 of us walked home. We put them in a small crate and gave them food and water - they were very thirsty and hungry. I'm guessing they were about 4 weeks old and very sweet. I called animal control and they came and picked them up. They work with some of the rescue groups and he was positive these would be adopted out quickly since they were so young.

My son and I sat on the lawn with them together while we waited for animal control - my son was in heaven. He handled really well though - no way can we take any more animals. 2 cats and 2 dogs is a full house for us.

But I was still just so pleased to see how gentle the dogs were.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Moose & Sky helped rescue some kittens today (well sort of)

Cool! I'm glad the kittens will be adopted out and hopefully have a good life they deserve. Thye got a raw start to life but things are looking up for them now

And Kudos to Moose and Sky...they sound pretty gentle..