Guess what? Another Ontario Labfest picture story, by Sophie and Tristan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess what? Another Ontario Labfest picture story, by Sophie and Tristan

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultGuess what? Another Ontario Labfest picture story, by Sophie and Tristan

My little sis and I got up really early and headed west on the subway for ages and ages till we got to the end of the line - we thought we'd NEVER get off the rumbling car, and what a boring day that would be - we aren't even allowed to say hello to anyone, just have to lay quietly on the floor.

But the fun began as soon as we got to the end station - we went upstairs and met Felicia and Henery, who was gracious enough to share his back seat with Soph and me. After a drive through several different seasons we arrived at labby-heaven

Everybody into the pool!

(cue "Jaws" theme here)

Sophie was thrilled she got to really stretch her legs

As were a few other dogs...

I was more interested in swimming...

and romancing my new boyfriend, Handsome Henery (I can't wait till his extended visit next spring!)

There were cute puppies

and yellow labs galore

Begging was okay, as long as we sat pretty...(don't tell anyone, but I snuck a taste of tzatziki dip from the trash bag when noone was looking.. I love middle eastern foods!)

What a gorgeous place!

(and aren't I just the handsomest?)

Although Soph was a wee bit tired of posing at this point, I think....

We headed home just as the skies opened up, and I was relegated to the status of pillow:

but I was too exhausted to care! Neither me nor Soph have moved since we got home (well, I did get up to eat dinner - I **am** a lab after all! )

Thanks to Felicia for her organization and her SUPER choice for a location - what a lovely, lovely place!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Guess what? Another Ontario Labfest picture story, by Sophie and Tristan

Great pictures. What a wonderful place to have fun with labs. Loks like they all had a good time.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Guess what? Another Ontario Labfest picture story, by Sophie and Tristan

Again, great pics!! What fun, and for all of them to get along so well. Awesomely fantastic!

...(don't tell anyone, but I snuck a taste of tzatziki dip from the trash bag when noone was looking.. I love middle eastern foods!)
    LOL
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paula is offline Senior Member

How fun!! Like I said in the other thread I always thought Sophie was beagle size. I don't why, because now looking a your siggy I can clearly see she is not.

Hi Tristan!

Your Momma sure took some nice pics of you and Sophie on the dock!! We had a good laugh over Sophie-Jaws too! Are you guys still asleeping? I am... I only woked up to eat dinner and to pee.

See you soon!!

Loves, Henery!

Paula, maybe cuz Sophie was just teeny tiny at LabFest last year? I couldn't believe how big she was either!!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Looks like all the kids has a great time.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Yet more great pics, you guys should "pool" them all together and make an album over in the photography section-

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

Love the pile-on pic on the ride home

Wow, that place is amazing! Just perfect! Looks like everyone had fun. I think Soph and Henery make an adorable couple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast