My Big Fun Day at LabFest!! by Henery! (5 pics)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Big Fun Day at LabFest!! by Henery! (5 pics)

DefaultMy Big Fun Day at LabFest!! by Henery! (5 pics)

Hiya labra-pals!!

Henery here! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! I had SUCH a Big Fun Day today! Momma got us up real early this morning, it was still dark out! She said we were going to LabFest! We got on the Big Road with Big Trucks and zoomed away... I knew we were off on a big adventure, cuz when we go on the Big Road with Big Trucks, I'm usually going to schools at Marie's or to a show!!

Then, around where I go to schools in Cambridge, the sky turned black like night and there was rumbly thunders and big zigzaggy lights!! OH NO!! Momma said a few words that she only ever says like when she stubs her toe or whacks her head on stuff. Momma's a bit of a klutz, I could tell you stories, but I digress. We had to drive real slow with the wipers on Fast and our blinkers on!

Momma called Auntie Becca in a panic and Auntie Becca said maybe it will blow over! You know what? She was right!! She's smart, my Auntie Becca... she'll make a great mommy, don't you think?

By the time we got to Royackers, the sunshine came out and it got warm!!

Momma said the 2nd Annual SW Ontario LabFest Award goes to Auntie Karina, for fishing little Rylee out of the pond and for taking multiple hits for the team!! She may be the forum bully (I don't know why she's called that cuz she's awful nice) but she sure can haul a pup out of the water! We hope you're all dried out now, Auntie Karina!

It was sooo nice seeing everyone again, and meeting our new forum friends!! Momma said it was 'specially nice to meet Pauline's Tucker, she's been wanting to meet him for a long time!

Auntie Pauline's Tucker gets the award for most swimmingest lab!! He stayed in the pond swimming to and fro while the rest of us labs were all begging for lunch!

Auntie Rosanne's Buddy also gets an award for keeping the bees away from the food!! High paw, Buddy!

Oh, and while Tristan may have been paying a LOT of attention to my bum all day, I got back at him by humping his sister in the car!! Ha! But then me and Sophie used Tristan as a pillow as we all zonked out.

Okay, here are some more pics, if you can stand it!

This was one of the attempts at a group shot...
    In the back are Baloo and Yeller
    Then Rylee, Tristan, Sophie and Abzilla, looking back at her mom!
    Then Buddy, me and Tucker, giving his mom stinkeye for hauling him out of the pond!

Auntie Karina made the bestest doggy cookies (or so I hear, I wasn't 'llowed to have any HARUMPH!! Truth be told, I was holding out for her shortbread cookies... Momma said they were divine!!)
    Here are Jenica, Yeller, Bailey, Phoebe, and my nose!

Here are Sophie and Baloo, cavorting in the woods! Look! Baloo has the same sticky-up ears as Sophie!!

Here is me and Phoebe sharing my bumper and Tristan eyeing me.

Here is Baloo helping me with my bumper!

Thanks everyone for braving the iffy weather and making so much good food and coming out to play!! I'm all played out... I think it's time for a nap!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bibber is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: My Big Fun Day at LabFest!! by Henery! (5 pics)

Wow! What a great day!

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

What a great day! Theo and I are jealous!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

penzpurlz is offline Senior Member

What an awesome day. Sure glad the weather held in there for you.
    Penny from Sunny Southern California

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

Henery,

Your pal Tuck here. Mom just went to get a Corona so I only have a minute. It was great meeting you and your mom - she's so nice! I just had one of the treats she gave me and boy was it yummy! Mom said it was very thoughtful of her ... not sure what that means but I think it is good! To be honest, I was surprised that it was only me in the pond when the grownups were eating!! Did you guys not realize that food is available at home and that ponds aren't?!? Or ... is it just my house that is pond-free?? Hmmmph. I am going to speak to my mom about that one. Mom says that we are moving to a house in Kingsville with a p-o-o-l and that I will love it. What is that?!? Anywho, mom says that all my JL friends are invited next summer to our new house.

I have to go and sleep. It is amazing how tired a guy can get from spending an afternoon at the pond!

Tuck

georgie is offline Senior Member

Great pictures. Looks like a fun day.

;D ;D ;D

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I have loved looking at all the photos

Won't someone please feed me!

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Hey all....
    Zoe here. Wow-zah!! Looks like you all had such a great time, and I am so impressed with that group shot!!

Look at all those yellows waiting for a treat! I would have been front row center!

Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Paula is offline Senior Member

Great fun pictures!!
    I never realized Sophie was so big. I've always thought she was beagle size.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast