Ok I'm modifying this post. We are going to go ahead with Labfest but beware of bad weather in the area - you can still come but maybe bring rain gear?! Felicia has said that she was driving on the west side of Cambridge and the weather was very stormy. In Guelph it is grey, cloudy, and spitting rain. We aren't going to cancel because it may clear up in the meantime...so we're leaving soon...we'll see people there but we understand if you can't make it!
Becca & Phoebe
we are still coming Just getting the kids showered from hockey adn then heading out. should be on the road by 10 and there hopely at 11-- can't wait. B&B knowing they are going for a car ride so they are glued to my hip LOL
oh...don't let any inclement weather stop your fun!!!!
I hope the weather clears and it doesn't prevent you guys from having a wonderful day
You got it... rubber boots and rain jacket it is! I think we'll get a few hours of rain-break. It's starting to somewhat clear up (Guelph is pretty close to Ariss) but they are calling for more rain later on.
See ya all soon!
It's just starting to stop drizzling here in Guelph now, so hopefully it's clear for the 3 hours we need it.
See you guys soon!!!!!
Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.
Nothing like a bunch of labs to add sunshine to a rainy day! I am sure you guys are going to have a wonderful time no matter what! Will keep my fingers crossed that it is not too soggy. Looking forward to many pictures and stories!
I've taken Zoe to the beach in pouring rain. I'm sure all the labs & peeps will have a great time regardless of the weather.
Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut