Interceptor and Frontline

Thread: Interceptor and Frontline

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultInterceptor and Frontline

I Just picked up Bogeys Interceptor and Frontline at the vets. Wow, expensive! I guess not if you break it down( I got 6 months). But I was just curious if you all knew if ordering them on line is safe? I know what I'm getting at the vet. Is say for instance the commercial for pet meds (you know the one with Rose from the golden girls) giving me the same thing I'm getting at the vets???

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Interceptor and Frontline

i always get it online - entirelypets

so much cheaper than the vet

Bob Pr. is offline Senior Member

I order online, also, but I check to see what the expiration dates will be before ordering -- I want the dates I'll giving the meds covered and some online companies sell meds that will very soon expire.

Petshed.com was where I used to order from but they no longer stock Interceptor.

discountpetdrugs.com and entirelypets.com have low prices ($60-68 for 12 months) on Interceptor but I haven't asked them about expiration dates.
    Puff [YF, AKC field line (from competing HT/FT breeder) 62 lbs, dob: 8-'01]

Bess [BF, AKC bench line (from competing show breeder) 55 lbs., 1967-1981] "Poor Bess, the Wonder Dog":
    http://forum.justlabradors.com/showt...?p=748#post748

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I get the Interceptor from my vet and the Frontline Plus online at drsfostersmith.com

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

www.entirelypets.com is the best place I've found to order and yes, they are safe. You'll need a prescription from your vet or they can call your vet for the order. Have used them for years.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I read that others did this, and I asked my vet last week about getting a prescription so that I would have it when i ordered my supply for next year. She simply told me to print out the prices from the website I would use and she would sell it to me for the same price. If I took the effort to shop for price, she would honor it. The only condition was that I not start publicizing it. SHe would do the same for anyone that took the initiative. I told her that I could not agree, because I would be telling my son also, he uses her also. She told me that she would tell him, and that was fine. (I told him just to make sure.)
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Our vet is cheaper. Our corgi just had a set of puppy shots, stool check, kennel cough vaccine, 6 months of interceptor and 4 months of Advantage. Total bill...$90 even! I didn't want to get a huge supply of Advantage, because we use K9 Advantix. The vet was just out of stock, and her other flea medication time was up.

We live in a very rural area though. Our vet costs really aren't that much.