Doggie hovering?

Thread: Doggie hovering?

DefaultDoggie hovering?

Billie sniffs and sniffs and when she finds something she needs to investigate further she lifts her left paw up and sniiiiifffffsssss....

Yesterday, on her last potty break of the evening she had her usual left-paw-up stance going and suddenly decided she needed to leave a reply pee mail. She's also very prissy about only stepping where she feels it's appropriately clean and apparently the location of her back left paw was not up to standard.

But...the pee mail needed to be left.

So here's my dog, left front paw in the air, left rear paw hovering, squatting to leave her pee mail message.

Was this the equivalent of doggie hovering? I think so!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Doggie hovering?

Too funny. Don't you love some of the silly things they do. We need pics tho.

DefaultRe: Doggie hovering?

Quote Originally Posted by rushpuppy
    Too funny. Don't you love some of the silly things they do. We need pics tho.
    I cussed when I realized I didn't have my phone so I could get a picture. I'll have to try to get a picture of the "pointing" thing she does.

She's also started leaping over the bed when she has a sock and I have her backed into the corner of the bedroom trying to take it back. I need to have SO take a picture of that too. The "pointing" "flying" lab.