Just Labradors banner

We have a new Puppy

891 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Baloo317 
#1 ·
Wasn't something in our plans, just kinda stumbled upon it, while I was cleaning house today. I wanted to make sure house was spottless before we left for vacation. I pulled out Pitches Cage, and behind there was the cutest black puppy you ever laid eyes on. Really Furry, Have yet to find his/her facial features, and so furry you can't see it's legs either. Probably Big enough to put in a shopping bag. Much quieter than our LIttle Pitch, has yet to make a sound. Probably why I didn't realize it was there before now.

Back to cleaning now!

#12 ·
AmazonGold said:
BillieIsMyKid said:
Let me guess her name is furball...

hehehe

we find ours in the vacuum cleaner every week. We never mean to, but she just ends up there.
Same place I find ours! :eek: Odd how they end up in the vacuum canister like that.
Your puppies are MUCH better trained than mine, going to the canister like their supposed to. :angel:

Mine lay all over the house. Sometimes on the stairs, sometimes they even climb up onto the table!!!

Sneaky buggers. :D ;D ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.