Just Labradors banner

I have been asked a few times to take one

977 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  zoesmom 
#1 ·
A friend received an email the other day and asked me if I could help. Just don't know what to do, than last night, my boss calls me about the same litter.

A lady found these as strays, they are lab mixes and have shots and were already dewormed. The lady is going to take them to animal control. I am not sure if it is true. But she says they will only have 5 days to find a home there or the will PTS.

I have already emailed her asking her to send to friends of stray or SPCA, they would find homes right away there. I now have the picture of the group. OMG, they are sooooo cute.

Just wanted to share.

How could people just toss them to the side? Why?

See less See more
#4 ·
I can't see your picture. I got these yesterday is this the same?

Please forward this to anyone you know who may want a puppy.

Subject: Puppies available
Rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday, Sept 22, 2007.

PLEASE help find them homes - We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. Otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.

They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room.

Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.
I got forwarded them by many people at work, and the interview I went to yesterday they got them as well.

Attachments

#6 ·
I just tried to call the number on the email. It was a real number, but got the voicemail. Why would people forward this around? Not like they are asking for money or anything. Could the email contain some type of virus?

I swear I have seen the picture before as well.

#12 ·
Wow I guess it really has been getting around. I am in Pa and I got it through one of the dog park groups. Someone DID contact and actually speak to the person who supposedly rescued these puppies and was told all were adopted. Isn't it funny how much it got around?? Someone said supposedly they were in Boston but who knows?? Glad they were all adopted though.

Kelly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.