Bad Dog, Marley!

Thread: Bad Dog, Marley!

DefaultBad Dog, Marley!

Hi Everyone!

I recently bought the book Bad Dog, Marley! at the school book fair to read to my niece and nephew. It is the cutest book ever about the sweetest mischeivous lab puppy. I actually live with my brother and he has his children two days a week. So we compared Bam-Bam's adventures with Marley's in the book. It seems a nearly four month old puppy we have a lot of fun to look forward to.

Being a new lab owner, I also just found out about John Grogan's book Marley & Me. Of course, I went to Border's and got a copy to read. It is the adult version of Bad Dog, Marley! I can't wait to read it too.

Any other good books I should read???

melinda (bam-bam's mom)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bad Dog, Marley!

Cool! I think you'll really enjoy Marley and Me. It is one of my favorites.

If you are looking for a book to help with training and care, I found the book Labrador Retriever for Dummies very helpful.

Also the books The Other End of the Leash by Patricia McConnell and Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson are both really good at helping understand dog behavior and how we can communicate better with them in a "language" they understand. I also have the Labrador Retriever Handbook. I know there are other books that are good reads as well, but these will hopefully get ya started!

Good luck and bam-bam is an awesome name and a real handsome fellow!