From the Desk of Pitch

Thread: From the Desk of Pitch

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultFrom the Desk of Pitch

Hello Friends! Been awhile since I last posted, but I wanted to post a bit of a brag. I just finished my last Rally Class tonight. I made Mommy Proud. They timed us, and handed out ribbons. You only get ribbons for 1st through 3rd place. Well I scored 4th place. Yes the dog, that was confused by many, and the same dog that made the sheltie woman tremble. I was so proud of myself. How I succeeded in this, was on station 8, I decided to take a short little nap. Hey, I was exhausted what can I say. Then, when mom finally woke me up, I got moving again, and decided I would itch my imaginary fleas. Can you believe it, on Station 10, they left out two bowls of food. Mighty tastey food, for I sampled that too! What made all my other puppy friends cheer, was my attempt of crossing over the pole. I gracefully put one foot over, at a time, in a nice and slow manner. Just how mom taught me. It was like Slow motion, they all cheered, mom of course tried to admit she didn't know me. We made it to the finish line, and mom praised me with saying how much she loved her dumb dog!! She so loves me. I still can't believe I got 4th place...not bad out of 4 dogs in the trial Forever Yours,
    Pitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: From the Desk of Pitch

Dear Pitch,

Congratulations on winning 4th place! You did lots of things I don't know how to do AT ALL.

I do know a little bit about winning, though.
    At a Trail of Tails event I once won 2nd Place Best Dressed Dog.
    The other dog won 1st Place . . . ;D

Oh well, at least we always win 1st Place in our Moms' hearts!

Your Friend,
    Ruffy

hark67 is offline Senior Member

Hey Pitch! Guthrie here...up past my bedtime! Congratulations on your 4 th place Rally Victory! You must have been awesome if everyone was cheering! I had my own victory last Saturday and got a ribbon for 3rd place out of 3 dogs. I'd have much rather come in 4th with no ribbon and had a nap and 2 bowls of food. Your are so lucky! I am going to try Rally next time. Sounds like a blast!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

First place in Mom's heart is where it matters.

Anne is offline Senior Member

Awww Pitch. Those people are foolish. I think you deserved a ribbon just for being the most inventive and amusing dog on the course.

Onwards and upwards my friend.

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Congratulations Pitch on your wonderful 4th place finish.

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Thanks Friends! Us Labs are such over achievers aren't we! Forgot to mention earlier Mom did stop at the pet store with me and let me stare at the birds in the bird window. Such fun watching those feather friends squawk at me. I got me a nice new flavored bone...YUMMY!

Well I am going on a mini vacation on Monday for two weeks. The family is going to Florida, and I am staying at some canine hotel back here in NY. I heard they have sand fleas in Florida, and I am not a big fan of the heat...so I think it is best I don't travel. Not to mention, the only way I am traveling with the Luggage is if I can find someones socks to chew up. Well enough for now, I have to get back to my bone.

Your Friend
    Pitch

k8show is offline Senior Member

Pitch,
    Good work! I can't even count to four. I hope you enjoy your vacation in NY. Do you meet new friends at the canine hotel? I love sand fleas. They're in front of you one second, then they disappear. I dig for them and jump on them, then they disappear again!?! Oh the mysteries of Florida.
    --Boo
    Katie and Boo

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Psst! Pitch. Just a word of warning. Try not to be such a genius or you'll end up in an Obed Ring or a Rally Ring like me. Talk about eye-rolling. There's a judge there that you can't even kiss. Do this. Do that. Jump this. Whatever, dude. All for some stoopid ribbon and extra letters after your name.

Lie low. Act dumb. It's the only way to go.

--Signed, your older-n-wiser pal, Wes.