Hey we tried it and its a go!

Thread: Hey we tried it and its a go!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultHey we tried it and its a go!

Sometime in the past week or so, someone, sorry cant remember who it was :-[, suggested the "teaserball"- well I picked one up and Sammi loves it! Better yet, she cant "kill it"- yes, add it to the list and its a short one of toys she not only loves but can't destroy! So now we have her squeaky football, her chuck it ball, her treat ball, kong, and now this! I am so excited, and my bank account will love the break! A huge thank you to whoever it was, I so appreciate the recommendation! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Hey we tried it and its a go!

Thanks for the info! I was at PetSmart last night and had one in my hand and put it back waiting to see what the feedback was on the forum. About a week ago or so someone on here suggested it, but had not yet found out how it would hold up. I guess I better make a trip back to the store. Drake destroyed two more toys in two days. The only one he has not destroyed is the duck I first bought him when I first brought him home. I'm not sure why that is, but he just carries it around.

hark67 is offline Senior Member

That teaser ball is the BEST toy ever! Guthrie plays with it nonstop. Usually he jumps on it and makes it fly across the yard and then bats it around with his paws. It is hysterical. Here's a picture of him getting ready to pounce on it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I'm going to have to try the teaser ball. Brigetta loses interest her toys (like she does food) pretty quickly.
    hark67- great picture!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Merlot_1 Guest

I'm going to have to get me a couple of those teaser balls, thanks for the info

momofalab is offline Senior Member

I mentioned the Teaserball last week. Great Toy, but sadly, it did get chewed up quite a bit by Pitch. So now it is a supervised toy
    I am still on a mission to see a toy this dog can't destroy. I won't say it is destroyed, but he has chewed the hole big enough now that he can get the ball out if he trys.

-Shannon