Playing in the rain!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing in the rain!

DefaultPlaying in the rain!

Tonight was the first in over 2 weeks that we got a serious thundering rain storm! After it started to cool down a bit I took Toshi outside to play in it and experience her first rainy romp and learn the noises!

These first 4 images are Toshi testing the rain and "Do I want to leave the porch?"

Oh, I found a puddle to play in!

This was great, Toshi was running around in the yard and then a massive crack of thunder hit and she just stopped in her tracks!

Then of course, I'm scared daddy, here I come!

Oh can I bring this stick inside too!

Learning that when your wet and running on hardwood floors, brakes don't work!

Update on Toshi:
    Didn't get any size pictures with a ball to show her growth, but you can tell some from the above images! She's growing really fast and is learning a little more each day. Sans the crate Toshi is learning extremely well about not going potty in the house. Its been 2 weeks now since she pooped inside, and slowly shes learning to not pee anymore, but there are still some accidents which are more than expected. Still working on a solid drink/food schedule! {Mostly in part to my new odd sleeping schedule I'm adjusting too!}

Overnights Toshi doesn't wake me anymore to potty, and will hold it till about 6am, then she does everything she can to wake me. Biting my ear is the new method, and if that doesn't work this is when the pee accidents occur since she can't get me up! Overall, Toshi is doing wonderful and is an all round excellent puppy!

Info?:
    Last week I mentioned she flipped out of my hands and took a 3-4ft drop to her back. She recovered from that really well, except now I'm feeling this small lump where she hit that is very mobile when I touch it. It will slide a good 2in in all directions in the area its at, and doesn't feel to be attached to anything but the inside of her skin! Its doesn't bother her at all when I touch it or move it around either. She has another vet visit on the 8th and I'll definitely bring it up then, and will be watching it closely till then for any changes. Anyone know what this could be or is it a serious issue?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Playing in the rain!

Great pics! She is a little doll. I love the one where she is peeking around the flower pot. I think the rain you just had is starting here right now.

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

Toshi is sooooo cute!! :-* Keep the pictures coming!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Great pictures! Toshi is such a cutie Brigetta loves playing in the rain too. It sounds like she's doing wonderful. I hope the lump is nothing serious. Let us know what the vet says.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Merlot_1 Guest

Those are just AWESOME pics! I am getting puppy fever

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Great pics of Toshi puppers. Let us know what the vet says.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

I love Toshi pics. She is just so cute. Hope everything is ok at the vets.

k8show is offline Senior Member

Oh goodness, she's beautiful!! I think this is my first time seeing her. I love her little pink collar. It's great to see puppies experiencing things for the first time. (Hint hint, more pictures please. ;D ) Looks like she's a water dog.
    Sorry to hear about her bump. Hope the vet says it's just a bruise.
    Katie and Boo

Matthew..Toshi is adorable..she's lookin' good! I'm hoping there is nothing seriously wrong with that bump. Let us know what the vet says.
    Jackie

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Absolutely adorable, dainty little girl! I love the flower pot picture and the slippy floor pic! Just CUTE!

Seamus and Flynn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast