Naughty dogs, BAD Merlot, BAD Zoey!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty dogs, BAD Merlot, BAD Zoey!

Merlot_1 Guest

DefaultNaughty dogs, BAD Merlot, BAD Zoey!

They were being so good. They have been sleeping in our bedroom for 3 weeks now. We even bought them a king size bed so the 4 of us would have enough room to share the same bed so everything has been fine. Then last night I wake up a 2:00 A.M. to the sound of both dogs growling loudly. I flick on the light switch thinking there is a prowler or something in the house. Nope, it is Merlot and Zoey playing tug a war with a pair of my wife's pantyhose . The dresser drawer was open and all her under garments were scattered on the bedroom floor, some were ruined. I yelled at the dogs, my wife threw them downstairs into their kennels, and then she is yelling at me. It's all my fault that I let the dogs sleep in the bedroom instead of where they belong, blah, blah, blah. She doesn't wake up in too good a mood in the middle of the night, sometimes. Anyway, she calmed down this morning and was hugging the dogs, so I guess it is water over the dam, but I still can't figure out what would make my dogs do that ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Naughty dogs, BAD Merlot, BAD Zoey!

So sorry but the mental pic had me laughing so hard.I would be frustrated too at first,
    but mentally be laughing at them,

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Hold on! You have jumped to an improper conclusion, I think. Your DW was hugging the dogs. They are forgiven, not you. I suspectyou have at least a week of penance to pay. At least that is how it would work in my house if my DW left the door to her closet open and HK decided to chew up a few pair of her shoes.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Whoops! Guess they just want to keep you on your toes.

lablimo is offline Senior Member

I apologize, but I think that is hilarious -- just having a bit 'o fun in the middle of the night!

Sams Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot_1
    They were being so good. They have been sleeping in our bedroom for 3 weeks now. We even bought them a king size bed so the 4 of us would have enough room to share the same bed so everything has been fine. Then last night I wake up a 2:00 A.M. to the sound of both dogs growling loudly. I flick on the light switch thinking there is a prowler or something in the house. Nope, it is Merlot and Zoey playing tug a war with a pair of my wife's pantyhose . The dresser drawer was open and all her under garments were scattered on the bedroom floor, some were ruined. I yelled at the dogs, my wife threw them downstairs into their kennels, and then she is yelling at me. It's all my fault that I let the dogs sleep in the bedroom instead of where they belong, blah, blah, blah. She doesn't wake up in too good a mood in the middle of the night, sometimes. Anyway, she calmed down this morning and was hugging the dogs, so I guess it is water over the dam, but I still can't figure out what would make my dogs do that ???
    Um. Cause it's fun to play tug of war with stretchy material? Sorry-like the others I found it funny. I'm sure some day you will find it funny too. Seriously though,that's too bad. Maybe the drawer was left open?

You might have to give them an allowance so they can pay for them.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Sorry but the picture of it all just cracks me up! Maybe a trip to the lingerie store will make DW feel a little better, but I would bet it will be a night or two before the pups are back in your room! ;D

Because there was an opportunity to play. I have purchased more underwear since I got Cinnamon 2 1/2 years ago then I have in the previous 20 years. Just take her shopping for more underwear and such and then make sure all drawers and doors are tightly closed at night.

Dawn is offline Senior Member

Labs and underwear ...... it's just "a thing". Geez, I can't imagine your DW getting upset about them rummaging through her drawers and shredding her best undies, though! How unreasonable can a woman get!?!?!?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast