Molly and I give our SENSE-ible (also SENSE-ation) harness an A++
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly and I give our SENSE-ible (also SENSE-ation) harness an A++

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultMolly and I give our SENSE-ible (also SENSE-ation) harness an A++

;D
    I put it on her and did a quick walk around the block and it was amazing!! I still have a bit of fine tuning to do adjustment wise, but not too much, I pretty much got it on the first try thanks to their instructions.

Question to people who have the harness (Felica...Nancy??) It says that the chest strap should not be tight, and that it should be able to move to the breast bone. Well if Molly starts to pull it goes almost all the way to the side. I'm guessing that it is too loose, but how tight is too tight?
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Molly and I give our SENSE-ible (also SENSE-ation) harness an A++

YAY!! I'm glad the Sense-ible/ation harness is working well for Molly!!

Yes, if the chest ring/strap is going off to one side when Molly pulls, it's too loose.

I usually put Henry into a sit, and then tighten the chest strap. It should be snug, but allow for maybe an inch of movement up and down. That seems to work well for us.

;D

Thanks Felicia!!! I'll have to have her sit so I can adjust it better

I'm pretty sure that I'll be ordering a second one in the near future for Abby. Who knows maybe the can both be walked by 1 person!
    *Stacey*

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Can you post a pic of what this harness-gizmo looks like? Just curious....

Bev.

Surely It's very similar to the Premier Easy Walk Harness. Only I found this one much easier to adjust and it was a lot less $$

*Stacey*

Hmm, now you have me thinking..... Cooper is not bad on the leash but he's always been a puller. We use the prong but we pretty much need a new one - hubby insists on using the same "prong" to put on/take off the leash and now, it doesn't stay on as well as it should. The harness looks interesting. Might have to check this thing out!

Bev.

I can only attest to our short walk around the block and a quick encounter with a kid on a bike (one of Molly's favorite things to chase haha), but it worked very well. If I can walk down my front steps with Molly not yanking past me after I tell her it's ok to move, then it's done a good job for me!

A lot of people on here use either the one I bought or the similar one from Premier (you can find that one in Petco/Petsmart etc...)

If you want to check it out here's the site:
    http://www.softouchconcepts.com/
    *Stacey*

I bought 2 Easy Walk Harnesses and it was very difficult to walk 2 dogs with them at the same time. The problem was that they kept walking under their own leashes and then the leash would be coming up the wrong side of the dog so that it was difficult to have them walking side by side (does that sound confusing?). Is the Sense-ible Harness easier to use than the Easy Walk? The other problem that I ha with the Easy Walk (an it oesn't look as if it would be a problem with the Sensible is that the martingale section in the front of the Easy walk would stretch way out and it would shift the whole harness out of place.

Glad you like it so much. I love Cinnamon's it is so easy to adjust and I let her swim in the lake in hers with no problem.

May I ask..what actually stops them from pulling. I went to the site that sells them..and the picture just shows that it connects in the front to the leash..but can't a dog still pull????? I'm looking for something for Dakota besides the prong or easy walker, neither one is a favorite of mine or Dakota's for that matter.
    Jackie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast