Just Labradors banner

Sharing a few pics

2K views 28 replies 29 participants last post by  Bailey24 
#1 ·
of my Ruby, we had an obedience trial today, and she did great!

Right around the block from the park we showed in, almost in a ditch, I saw this really cool looking mill, so we had to stop and get some pictures.

I couldn't really set her up, because there was a bride and groom having photos done too, but I think they turned out pretty well. The bride and groom also got her in some of their pictures, which I thought was pretty weird cause...uh, she is not their dog!

Anywho, here's some of the pics. My beautiful girl.

and the two of us too

The pics look much better larger...

See less See more
#17 ·
Oh, they're great!!

I love that one of her lying beside the stream facing the camera. Beautiful!

That was funny that the bride and groom took pictures of her. :D They will always look at those and say, "Ooo, remember that pretty dog?" :angel: Kevin and I have pictures of dogs from our vacations, so I guess maybe it's not too strange. :p

#20 ·
Great pictures! Too funny about the bride and groom at the mill. Ken & I stopped at the mill in PA where his ancestors took refuge from the Indians yesterday. There was only one car there. When we turned to go back for the camera, the lot was filled- up an entire bridal party. They even "followed" us across the bridge when we went to the back to take pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.