Lab mix--we are desparate for foster home for Ellie
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lab mix--we are desparate for foster home for Ellie

DefaultLab mix--we are desparate for foster home for Ellie

I hope you all will forgive me for posting this in the Lab Chat, but we have exhausted all avenues to get this girl rescued from the Rowan County, Kentucky shelter. She was pulled by Saving the Animals of Rowan this morning from her 8:30 a.m. euthanasia schedule because a bunch of us lab lovers are trying so hard to get her rescued. We need your help to save Ellie!

Here's her info:

This beautiful, exotic girl is in the Rowan Co pound. She has taken up there with an employee, Wayne. Wayne is begging us to save her; because he knows she will be euth'd soon (he has no input on the matter). She is sweet, charming and quite the flirt. .....please. Let's save her. If you can foster, adopt or rescue, please help. Contact: [email protected] or [email protected]

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lab mix--we are desparate for foster home for Ellie

I can donate some money to a rescue to help pull her out of the shelter.

I've contacted the Kentucky Lab Rescue and they are full. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Cincinnati Lab Rescue. Any ideas of any other rescues that might take her? Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana-thanks so much for your offer! We are letting Kentucky Lab Rescue know that several people are willing to donate toward her care. Hopefully we will hear something back from them soon!

cincinnati lab rescue is full

Let us know what Kentucky Lab Rescue will say. Maybe you can PM some of the JL rescue people; they might know about other nearby rescues.

Kate is offline Senior Member

I'd be willing to donate also. Although I have never fostered I'd be willing to do that also, but would probably need help getting her here to Chicago.
    Aren't we comfortable!

We have contacted nearly every lab rescue even remotely close to Kentucky. All the ones so far are full. We may have to take up the offer for a foster in Chicago if we can get a transport arranged for her.

Keep me posted. YOu can PM me in case this thread gets lost.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kpowell
    I hope you all will forgive me for posting this in the Lab Chat, but we have exhausted all avenues to get this girl rescued from the Rowan County, Kentucky shelter. She was pulled by Saving the Animals of Rowan this morning from her 8:30 a.m. euthanasia schedule because a bunch of us lab lovers are trying so hard to get her rescued. We need your help to save Ellie!

Here's her info:

This beautiful, exotic girl is in the Rowan Co pound. She has taken up there with an employee, Wayne. Wayne is begging us to save her; because he knows she will be euth'd soon (he has no input on the matter). She is sweet, charming and quite the flirt. .....please. Let's save her. If you can foster, adopt or rescue, please help. Contact: [email protected] or [email protected]
    I swear that's Buddy's sister!!! Do you know how old she is, or what she's mixed with? We got Buddy from a Lab Rescue in Lexington, KY, and they had pulled him from a kill shelter last February.

This was taken the day we picked him up from the Rescue

This was taken last week, while he was waiting for my apple
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast