Sorry...another poop question

Thread: Sorry...another poop question

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultSorry...another poop question

Some of you may remember my post from last Sunday saying I came home to Harlee having diarrhea in her crate, she was sick Sunday morning, I went out and bought pumpkin, she was a bit better for a few days and this afternoon she was back to full diarrhea. I thought it was from a knee cap I had given her on Sat, now I am starting to think otherwise.

She is still getting pumpkin every day and tonight for supper she had chicken and rice and I did enough up for the next few days. Do you guys think this is from the knee cap on Sat even though she was better for a few days? The only other thing that was different was a different Brand of Bully sicks (made in Canada vs US)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sorry...another poop question

It could be from something she ate. Maybe the new brand of bully stick didn't agree with her. How is she feeling otherwise?

I don't want to sound dumb...but what is a knee cap? :

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sorry...another poop question

I'm not sure what it's from, but Duke had diarrhea a few weeks ago too. I even came home to a big mess on the floor, all liquid. He also threw up a few times. He did not appear to be sick otherwise; still alert and frisky. I gave him pumpkin, rice with meat in small amounts. It lasted for about a week then he was back to normal. My friend's golden also had it which makes me think it's something going around (what the vet said too)
    I hope Harlee gets better soon.