What do you think they think the vacuum is?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think they think the vacuum is?

k8show is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat do you think they think the vacuum is?

Boo didn't used to even look at the vacuum. I would just vacuum around him while he slept on the floor. When he finally decided to investigate, I had the hose going to clean the curtains. He sniffed a little too close and got his nose sucked in. Yesterday, I had the hose going again and he had his paws down with his butt up in the air, trying to play with it! He would bounce around, bark, then butt tuck and run. He had me doubled over on the floor laughing. It was like he thought I was playing with someone else and wanted to join in the "fun." :
    I think it would be funny to know what your dogs do when you get out the vacuum.
    Katie and Boo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: What do you think they think the vacuum is?

Man I wish Billie thought the vacuum was a toy. She is convinced it is the devil incarnate.

I'd like to know why she thinks it is evil and must die. Maybe she and Boo could have a talk. He could tell her how much fun the vacuum is and convince her that it's not going to eat her...

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

Abby and Yeller both think it is a personal grooming appliance, that should not be used on anything but their luxurious fur. I have to lock them both outside to vaccuum, as they both get in my way trying to get hosed.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

What does HK do when the vacuum comes out?????

She heads for another room. FAST!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

all three of my dogs don't think much of anything about our vacuum cleaners (i have several). they don't react to it at all whether it is in use or not. they move out of the way when i'm pushing the vacuum about, but other than that, nothing.

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

The cats and Peanut scatter when the vacuum comes out. Everyone except Baloo. He follows me around, not coming too close, but not letting me get too far away, either. It's like he's supervising....

The hairdryer is another story. :

I blowdry my hair upside down (so as to increase volume.... ladies, you know what I mean ) Anyhoo, Baloo comes galloping up the stairs as soon as he hears the blowdryer turn on. Because I'm bent over, I'm right at his level. :P

So my blowdrying sessions have now become more about trying to juggle pushing him away with being able to use the right "technique" in order to style my hair how I like it.

He just LOVES sticking his face in the flow of hot air, and then sneezing as powerfully as he can muster, all over my just washed hair. > *sigh*

You know, now that I'm not in the situation, it's actually kind of funny.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

frenchie is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineFizz
    Abby and Yeller both think it is a personal grooming appliance, that should not be used on anything but their luxurious fur. I have to lock them both outside to vaccuum, as they both get in my way trying to get hosed.
    LOL! Yes Soleil too thinks it's a doggy spa accessory he's waiting patiently for me to be done, and then when he thinks I'm done he come over doing this wiggly dance so that he can get vacuumed ;D

k8show is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo317
    He just LOVES sticking his face in the flow of hot air, and then sneezing as powerfully as he can muster, all over my just washed hair. > *sigh*
    LOL!!
    Katie and Boo

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Wesley thinks the vacuum is an evil robot intent on utter world domination, from which he must save us continually.

fburke is offline Senior Member

A BIG Scary Monster !!

willow runs and hides when the vacum come out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast