Do I clobber Cinder or Tyler?

Thread: Do I clobber Cinder or Tyler?

DefaultDo I clobber Cinder or Tyler?

Someone told me Costco sells really good apple pies. I bought one the other day and it is ginormous! Really big pie. Tyler was the second person to cut a slice. He then pushed the pie toward the center of the island and left it for the next kid that wanted an afterschool snack. The next kid was Cinder! Cinder counter surfed while I was upstairs switching loads of laundry.

Needless to say I am running on about 1 1/2 hours sleep. She was up all night puking. Which means I was up all night trying to find puke in the dark. Sadly, I was not as successful as I might have hoped because Tyler let the dogs out for me first thing this morning and Cinder, Ralphie and Millie made a bee line for the pile of puke I didn't get and had a grand ole' breakfast. :-X Tyler didn't know that Cinder was up puking so went out to see what the dogs were gathered around, but by that time most of it was gone.

I didn't feed Cinder dinner because I knew she would end up sick in the night. Should I give her a small amount of food this morning or with hold food still? The pugs will probably end up sick now that they've eaten recycled pie, so should I give them anything or wait until after they're sick? (History has shown this to be the pattern. Cinder scarfs food, Cinder gets sick, Pugs find some sick and eat it, everybody is now sick) I haven't fed anyone yet and they usually eat about 7:30, but I figured I'd wait and see how they do for awhile since they ate their tasty find about 7:00. So my plan was to wait until dinner for Cinder to eat and wait to see if the pugs got sick and if not feed them late morning. Sound okay?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do I clobber Cinder or Tyler?

What a night you had. I hope everyone feels better today & no more puking.

I can sympathize with you. Except mine was regurgitated cat stuff and litter. The puppies got into a trash bag of used cat litter and threw it up all night, night before last. :-X That is the worst smell ever.

Did the apple pie at least smell ok on the way back out?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

You'd think it would, but unfortunately NO. It looked the same, but the smell, not so much. :-X

Okay, now I'm sick! :-X :-X ;D