Brush or comb tool for Labs??

Thread: Brush or comb tool for Labs??

DefaultBrush or comb tool for Labs??

I have 5 siberian huskies and have grooming tools for them... all the double tooth combs, greyhound comb, long tooth combs etc for their long thick fur. I even have the furminator for them. I would think the furminator would work with the labs coat also but when I use it on Shadow and Nugget I dont really get much. I still see tons of fur in thier crates. So I know they are shedding. It seems they shed more than my huskies!!! Now that is impossible!!!! What brush or comb works best for labs???
    Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Brush or comb tool for Labs??

If they are shedding the undercoat, the furminator is excellent. If they are shedding the outer coat a Zoom Groom works better. I use both on Teddy, mostly just the Zoom on Jefferson. I also use a soft bristle brush to "shine" their coats.
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

I use a ZoomGroom for Henry!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jeep274 is offline Senior Member

Furminator and straight comb. As Jeffersonsmom said, the furminator works great when shedding the undercoat. I keep meaning to pick up a ZoomGroom

Where can you find a Zoomgroom? I don't think I have ever seen them. The furminator is great!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4labs
    Where can you find a Zoomgroom?
    I bought and will use the Zoom Groom eventually once Toshi has enough hair to brush or starts shedding alot. So far I havn't seen any hair from her anywhere!

http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...ductId=2750607

Its 6.99?

Ah I see, I didnt really know what it was

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

My sister got a Zoom Groom on my advice. She was amazed at how much hair she got off her dog! Her only mistake was to use it on her deck. LOL She was sweeping hair for a long time!
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006