We should have been videiong!

Thread: We should have been videiong!

CrockettsMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultWe should have been videiong!

We took Crockett to my parents swimming yesterday and we should have been videoing...Let me set the stage...I always take Crockett swimming on a really LONG lead,well yesterday he was swimming and everything was going OK, when my mom says and I quote "you need to take that thing off of him, either you or him are going to get hurt, it is dumb anyways." I explained to her how I was worried that he would run off and that I would call him and he would just ignore me. She said to me,"oh please, he will not even let you out of his sight, he is always looking for you even when you leave the room he will not leave!" Well I was still worried so I left it on and threw the decoy in the lake...well you guessed it, the lead wrapped around my leg, then my ankle and Crockett ran as hard as he could and I flew in the air and landed on my back in the mud, he drug me out almost into the water! All I could do was laugh, that was better than crying! Well needless to say my mom was right and I was hurt! I am all sore and have major "leash" burn! My mom was also right about Crockett, I took him off leash and he was just fine, he never left us! It is amazing what my mom knows and what will happen when you trust your dog!

Here is a picture from yesterday...

<br />Rebecca Crockett&#39;s Mom<br />www.myspace.com/crockettl8e

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We should have been videiong!

;D Ouch! That sounds like something that would happen to me! Always listen to your mother
    Crockett looks so handsome! It's good to see a recent picture of him. Brigetta sends lots of :-*

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

Great picture of a driven Crockett. Ouch! I've done the same thing: leash burn around the ankle!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CrockettsMom is offline Senior Member

It is good to read I am not the only one! ;D ;D
    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Crockett sends Kisses to you tooo Miss Brigetta!
    <br />Rebecca Crockett&#39;s Mom<br />www.myspace.com/crockettl8e

WeHeartLabs is offline Senior Member

you need to take that thing off of him, either you or him are going to get hurt, it is dumb anyways."

omg...I am laughing so hard right now... I can just hear her saying this to you lmbo!!!

I hope youre not too banged up lol
    <br /><br />