JackieN !!

Thread: JackieN !!

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultJackieN !!

I just noticed in your siggy pic, the chicken wire around your very nice looking plants in the yard, and there stand Dakota, in front of them !! LOL !! SO Lab friendly !! Hubby says he can't blame ya, for sure !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: JackieN !!

Hi Melissa.LOL..yup..we had to do it..we hated doing it..but Dakota was eating EVERYTHING!! He still tries to get some of the stuff that grows thru the chicken wire. Whoever said dogs are not herbivores is WRONG..LOL!!! He grazes constantly when outside. We have a raised bed to his right..runs about 50 feet or so..which is also alllllllllllll chicken wired up..front back and sides..it's sooooooooo attractive. LOL
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by 4yelloweyedogs
    I just noticed in your siggy pic, the chicken wire around your very nice looking plants in the yard, and there stand Dakota, in front of them !! LOL !! SO Lab friendly !! Hubby says he can't blame ya, for sure !!

Melissa

guinnysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: JackieN !!

LOL glad to see we are not the only people who have chicken wired our entire backyard. I had to enclose my small back yard pond with chicken wire because everytime Guinness went out side we would find him standing in the middle of it