Teaser Ball

Thread: Teaser Ball

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultTeaser Ball

Anyone have one of these??

I had to go to PetSmart today, and I picked one up, Pitch won't leave it alone. Really holding his interest.

-Shannon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Teaser Ball

That looks like fun. I have the Buster Cubes for my girls that I put Cherios in & they have alot of fun with them. I never saw that one. I will have to check it out.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

I will have to try that with Buddy. Nothing holds his interest for very long, unless it's a stuffed animal he is destroying. :-\ He will play with the Buster Cube but is very quick to empty it, then he's done.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Is the teaser ball "Lab Proof" is it made of pretty strong materials? Sandy is a very powerfull chewer and very few toys last more that a few minutes!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I have looked at it many times, let me know how it holds up! Sammi is due for a new toy, she hasn't gotten a new one in like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh a week or so !

I have looked at this many times. Can't wait to hear how it holds up. I may have to get one.

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Not much has held up to Pitch's Teeth. He has chewed up even the "tough" Now chewable ones. He has been chewing this toy, carrying it around the house since we bought it 3pm yesterday. As soon as he ate his breakfast this morning, and did his business, he went and picked up his ball.

The ball is made of plastic, I am seeing Chew marks on it, but nothing that seems like it is destroyed. I will keep you posted. I am hoping this is a toy he won't destroy, cause honestly, he is in love with it. With the other ball inside of it, he has been working to get it out. The only problem I see so far, is he has put his foot in the hole to try to hold the ball so he can get it. So could strain his ankle I guess.

I will have to get a pic of him later to share...he is having a blast!!

I had a similar one for Fanny, I think the holes were smaller though. she lvoed it, it really held up well and then she got her lower jaw stuck in a hole and uner the ball. The screams were horrendous, but she didn't break anything or cut anything I think it was just fear (she is a baby) but she didn't touch it again................ but then I had it up on a very high shelf and forgot about it!!!