"We have Guinness!"

Thread: "We have Guinness!"

Augustmom0003 Guest

Default"We have Guinness!"

;D Yesterday the kids and hubby were outside playing while I took Guinness to kindergarten. A lady walked by with her dog and my "never-met-a-stranger" son says "what's your dog's name?" The lady replies "Monkeyhead" (LOVE the name, by the way) to which my son replies..."We have Guinness!" I'm sure she's thinking that this poor kid knows way too much about beer! She laughs and says "Excuse me!?" My husband must explain that it's our dog's name. It was cute. Then my son, referring to HER dog's name, Monkeyhead, says "I like Monkey-poo-head!"

My husband finally told the lady to just nod and walk away or ds would just keep talking...lol!

OMG! LOL! BOYS!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: "We have Guinness!"

Too funny!!!! ;D We have a young lad on our street that sounds very much like your son - you just never know what he's going to say and his parents are constantly shaking their heads when he opens his mouth! He's a really sweetheart.

Bev.

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

That is one strange name for a dog....Monkeyhead, why would you name a dog that?...or was she joking with your little boy?

I think your little boy got it spot on... Monkey-Poo-head sums that name right up!!

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Augustmom0003 Guest

I don't think she was kidding (asked hubby) but, it might be a term of endearment or something (I call Guinney "Monkeybutt" a lot...lol)

georgie is offline Senior Member

That's cute. You just never know what kids will say.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Kids are too smart today. I have a little 6 year old across the street. When we brought HK home from being spayed, she wanted to play with her. I told her that she couldn't play, because she ahs to mend from her operation. She asked what the operation was for. I told her so that she woldn't have puppies. A few more innocent questions and then she asks, 'Did they take the part that makes the eggs, or the part where the puppies grow?' SIX YEARS OLD????? This old man was at a loss on how ot answer without her mom there, so I said they took both. And prayed that I didn't get any more questions on the subject.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Augustmom0003
    to which my son replies..."We have Guinness!"
    Cracked me up . . . ;D ;D

Augustmom0003 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Kids are too smart today. I have a little 6 year old across the street. When we brought HK home from being spayed, she wanted to play with her. I told her that she couldn't play, because she ahs to mend from her operation. She asked what the operation was for. I told her so that she woldn't have puppies. A few more innocent questions and then she asks, 'Did they take the part that makes the eggs, or the part where the puppies grow?' SIX YEARS OLD????? This old man was at a loss on how ot answer without her mom there, so I said they took both. And prayed that I didn't get any more questions on the subject.
    Wow...she's a smart little cookie! It's AMAZING the things they learn...and so early!!!!!!!!!!!