Is she for real??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she for real??

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultIs she for real??

One of the ladies at the dog park was telling me about an oops litter her dog had a few years ago. She went on to tell me her dog had 8 puppies. 2 chocolate labs, with blue eyes, a Rhodesian(sp), 2 Collies, and the rest chows. But they were all purebreed. This all coming from a Mix dog and who knows who the father was.

Does she really believe this, could she?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Is she for real??

Okay! i have to wonder if this is the same family that brought a nursing bitch and her litter to the dog park! : : :
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Sounds to me she was at the end of the line when God was passing out brains. Surely there are not people out there that stupid. People never cease to amaze me with their knowledge (or more like lack of). :

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Okay! i have to wonder if this is the same family that brought a nursing bitch and her litter to the dog park!
    This family is in Houston and the lady with the mixed litter of pure breeds is in Florida but I would guess they probably are related. ;D
    Oh and lets not forget their other relative with the four foot tall turkey herding Lab. Remember her?

The crazy thing is. I have talked to this woman a lot of the last year. She seems very smart. I wanted to ask her how she knew they are PB, but the others told me to just leave it alone.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Oh! Yes! Leave it alone, please. I don't know if i could handle the responses.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

deezeldog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo
    The crazy thing is. I have talked to this woman a lot of the last year. She seems very smart. I wanted to ask her how she knew they are PB, but the others told me to just leave it alone.

She clearly does not understand what purebred even means.

However - there can be multiple daddies in one litter.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

I love it! It sounds like something I'd make up,just to see the reaction on the listeners face. It's priceless! I'm gonna borrow that from her. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

It would be something good to say. But sadly she thinks it's true. She has gone out of her way to tell people about it.

Almost like she is proud.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast