Dog sitters in the DC area...anyone want a spoiled pup for a couple weeks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog sitters in the DC area...anyone want a spoiled pup for a couple weeks?

Enders Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultDog sitters in the DC area...anyone want a spoiled pup for a couple weeks?

Well, looks like it finally might be happening and happening soon. I'm going to be moving to DC here in a bit, it may even be on very short notice and I MIGHT need somewhere for Ender to be for a week or two while I find a place. I can crash at a friend's house but I'm not 100% sure what the dog policy is there. I was going to bring Ender to my best friend's parents in Cincinnati since it's on the way, but they just rescued a pretty aggressive male labrador and I'm sure Ender wouldn't exactly fit right in there at the moment. My parents would take him but they're getting old and my mom doesn't want him in the main part of the house where he could shed all over everything, so he gets relegated to the super-huge finished basement/home theater when he spends the weekend or helps my dad around the lawn outside. So that may be out of the question.

I remember there was a lot of love for his royal spoiled highness prince Enderbender here on the forums and was wondering if there's anyone within an hour or two of Washington DC that would be willing to take the little (90 lbs big) guy as an absolute last resort while I get my affairs in order. It's not absolutely essential that I find a place for him to stay here, but I'd like to have a couple of backups if it comes to that. Thanks everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dog sitters in the DC area...anyone want a spoiled pup for a couple weeks?

I'm sure someone will step up, Eric.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

kpowers3 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dog sitters in the DC area...anyone want a spoiled pup for a couple weeks?

Wish I lived nearby I would watch him in a heartbeat.....
    <br />_________________________________________________ ____<br />Dakota and Denali<br />Ages: 4+2<br />Eat Evo By Innova

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a job for Stacey(abbyandmolly)!!! She's in (or right outside) of Baltimore!

hifive is offline Senior Member

I would totally take him, but I'm in California. I would keep him for good ;D
    <br />To err is human: to forgive, canine

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Oh gosh Eric, I would keep him in a heartbeat! I'm not sure how well that might go over with my parents though. Let me see if I can talk to them about it. It's certainly worth a shot.

If you get a place and need somebody to come walk him a few times a week or on the weekends somebody to come play with him I'd be more then happy too I don't work Thursday-Sunday at the moment.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

Uh... ME!!! Wait... Canada land is a little far from DC... wanna ship him up here??
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Eric,

I am a bit further than you are looking for, Southeast PA in Bucks County, which is about 2 - 2.5 hours northeast of DC.

PM me and we can discuss it.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

*bumping back to page 1 for the night folk*
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

imported_Sara is offline Senior Member

Too far away to help, but I'll bump it back to the first page for you.
    <br />&quot;Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.&quot;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast