LabFest 2007 Patrick SC Sept 28,29 head count

Thread: LabFest 2007 Patrick SC Sept 28,29 head count

Labtrainer is offline Junior Member

DefaultLabFest 2007 Patrick SC Sept 28,29 head count

OK guys I need a head count for LabFest 2007. I'm going to call Bill's BBQ again this year and I need to know how much food to order.
    We will do it just like last year:
    1. Bring your own cooler of drinks. Water for the dogs (there will be a 5 acre lake full of water provided by us for the dogs LOL)
    2. Lunch will be somewhere between $5.00 and $10.00 per person (whatever it cost us) Bring your own food if you like.
    3. Bring folding chairs for yourself. There is only one or two tables in the pavilion area so seating is very limited.

Just think of it as a day at the beach, dog park, the company picnic with your dog and bring what you think you will need for that.

For anyone reading this post for the first time I'll give a quick run down.

On September 28th and 29th we are having LabFest 2007 in Patrick SC. This is the 2nd time we have had the event here and it turned out so well last year we decided to do it again this year.

Friday the 28th is more of a travel day for most folks. We show up at the event grounds at noon, hang out and play with the dogs until about 6 PM then we go out to dinner someplace in Cheraw SC. We have people coming from as far away as Wisconsin and Canada so their travel time starts a little sooner...

Saturday the 29th is when all the fun happens. We have Dog demonstrations, Puppy play time, Games for the dogs, games for the dogs and owners, Lunch, More puppy play time then we set up an auction/raffle, give away a few door prizes and have a few laughs. The money raised by the auction/raffle will go to the Labrador Retriever Club Lab rescue. (If you can't make it to the event but would like to make a donation to the lab rescue please e-mail me and I'll set it up) This is a great time to help socialize your dog. There will be pro trainers on hand to answer questions.
    We wrap things up about 6 PM on Saturday then meet up at a local restaurant for dinner.

There are a few pet friendly hotels in the area Day's Inn and the Jameson Inn both in Cheraw SC.

If you have questions or to let me know you are coming please e mail me at [email protected] If you are 50/50 about coming let me know that as well I want to make sure we have enough food. Put LabFest in the subject line so I'll know to open it. If you just show up on Saturday that's fine to Just bring something for lunch.

Thanks and I hope to see you there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: LabFest 2007 Patrick SC Sept 28,29 head count

*bumping back to page 1, for the mid-day folk* ;D
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

Kathryn Guest

I remember the pictures from last year. I think I may need to move to that side of the US so we can go to a lab fest or 2. They look like so much fun!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labtrainer is offline Junior Member

There will be directional signs leading from the major intersections from Cheraw SC and Columbia SC to Cooper Black. So once you are in the area it will be easy to find.
    Also cooper Black has a nice camping area if you want to camp.