ohh im mad!!!

Thread: ohh im mad!!!

Defaultohh im mad!!!

alright my blood is BOILING right now! i can feel my face...it's beat red!!!
    Im on this other forum right? well there's constantly newbies coming along and the very first thing they say is...i wanna breed my labrador retriever/shar pei/poodle/dashound/great dane/ blah blah blah...
    well there just so happen to be a new member today that said how she wanted to breed her lab mix with another lab mix...that in turn had like 6 mixes in it.
    well since lab is like my breed on that forum...i voiced my opinion...which i always do. everyone knows i get kinda mouthy on the subject!
    so i posted on the thread saying DO NOT BREED THIS DOG...and some other jaz...nothing harsh just me stating the truth.
    well in turn...the mod. sent me a warning, then didnt want to discuss the issue! only stating i ran off one member because of her wanting to breed her 2 chi's and she's NOT gonna let me run off this one.
    so i then pm'ed her in return saying nope sorry, the member is STILL a member and she STILL posts!
    so i just officially sent myself on holiday leave from that forum!
    Im so pissed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: ohh im mad!!!

Eeep. I ran into this a little on a minpin forum I used to go to. I posted a bunch of laura's info and everything..... but alas, it fell on deaf ears.

So I just didn't go back there. I don't need to deal with that negativity/ignorance/frustration. I want to talk about my dogs. That's why I'm here, and will stay here.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

well i guess this place could feel like home if anyone would replied to my posts :
    ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

I don't blame you for being angry--I would be also. Someone needs to show that person the gory statistics of overpopulation, and how shelters struggle to find homes for too many dogs.
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

Tanya is offline Senior Member

some people will never get it.

i was talking to a coworker (great gal) the other day about how you should never go to a pet store for a dog. She didn't get it. she said people bring the pup's they can't sell there. that it's good and very normal to go to a pet store to buy a dog.

there were no arguments that worked. she is a good person and very intelligent, just didn't get this issue.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

this was her EXACT excuse for wanting to breed...
    my dog is an EXCELLENT farm dog with great qualities...and my friends dog(the one with like 6 different breeds) also has excellent qualities!
    hmm...doesnt sound good to me thats for sure!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Sadly, folks like this do not get it. And they will add to the tragic situation alot of dogs and cats face. Stupid. Some folks should not be allowed to have a pet.

Mary Jane is offline Senior Member

Greetings fellow Iowan.
    You know, I belong to another lab forum and I almost never ever go over there.
    All the info I need is right here (and drama sometimes too) besides that my time is limited on the net.
    I also can see why you got PO'd. Some people just don't get it.
    I never really thought that much about it either till I joined this forum. (don't tell anyone I said that ;D)

BudGirl8 Guest

Some people have never and will never get it.

Just one day in a shelter looking at roomfuls of little faces looking for homes and I wonder if she'd be dying to breed her dog.

I can't understand people sometimes. I really can't.