Picked up Toshi today {Photo Intense}
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picked up Toshi today {Photo Intense}

Toshi is offline Senior Member

DefaultPicked up Toshi today {Photo Intense}

Going to try this thread again! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't bother posting. Not everyone is perfect like some of you claim to be! I'm sorry for deleting those that responded nicely!

First off I need to clear up a small mess I got into over the age of the parents! I got them mixed up and that blew alot out of proportion in another thread! Here are some images and real ages of Mom, Dad & Grandma!

Mommy 4yrs old!

Daddy 11yrs old!

Grandma 13yrs old!

The next several are my new puppy Toshi!

Hey everyone, check out my new pink collar.

....and look I got a new pink leash too, better chew on it some!

Actually I think dragging it around is way more fun.

Oh, wait a sec....this camera has a leash too, gimmie!

Well, I'm beat so I think right here would be a great spot to sleep!

While I continue to sleep, check out a few images of my brother Jackson, hes back there trying to eat Grandma!

This is my brother, he can really hyper sometimes, look he's trying to eat my owners leg! Then he tried to eat his hand too! {yeah this dog was really hyper and bit really hard}

Well its time for me to go to my new home now, will just sleep a bit more on the way there!

Sitting in my owners lap just wasn't very comfortable{after like 10min}, I must sleep in some crazy position! {Toshi kept clawing up my shirt and wanted to bury her head along my neck and under my chin, she wouldn't stop. Very risky but this was just priceless. I slowed down to minimum speeds on the 1hr trip back literally holding her with 1 arm{so tired} up along my neck and she slept silently almost the entire way. 2 pics are kinda fuzzy, but remember I'm driving with no hands during these at about 60+mph... In the end I'm surprised I got the shots as good as I did since I wasn't looking to aim the camera!

Finally we are here, and I'm exploring the front porch area of my new home!

Inside was scary, I've never seen hardwood floors before!

Still sleepy, gonna nap right here where its dark, cool and quiet!

OMG she is such a sweetheart, according to the breeder she was up early playing with her brothers and sisters all day. Thats why she's so tired

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Picked up Toshi today {Photo Intense}

She's beautiful! And such a sweet expression.

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

Seriously? You get some negative responses - for driving irresponsibly - so you delete the thread, and then come back and post it again? That's a first! A for effort! For someone who doesn't believe in conforming, you sure buckled under pressure.

As I said before - I'll sure pray for your baby, that she leads a happy and healthy long Labby life.
    Brenda from Connecticut

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lablimo is offline Senior Member

What a very cute little girl you have!!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Beautiful pup.

Most of the people here are just trying to be helpful and bring a lot of combined experience with Labs. You are certainly free to do as you choose. Most of the suggestions are to help you care for your pup, and to make caring for your pup easier.

I am going to offer a suggestion, based on an assumption. The assumption is that although you have had dogs before, you have not had a Lab. Specifically, have not had a Lab through its first 12 months on life. If the assumption is wrong, ignore the rest. If the assumption is correct, feel free to ignore the rest. You do ot have to agree, disagree, or respond.

GET A CRATE! The Labs are mouthy, they will find things to destroy and may be dangerous to them. Trust me, you can not Lab proof your home, a room (unless you are going to empty it of EVERYTHING). I have had many dogs. I have cared for even more. Labs are probably one of the best breeds, if not the best. But they are different. They are tough and geniuses and finding ways to get into trouble. Take it for what it is worth, do with it as you please. I am only posting this to you to be helpful, not to dictate. I find the smartest people in the world are the ones that do not think they are smart at all. The ones that want to learn. The ones that do not know all the answers. It is your life, your property, your Lab. Good Luck!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Felix Guest

OMG !! what is she a cute and sweet little "thing" to see! 8)

Tanya is offline Senior Member

ah yes - give us all teh chance to see the pictures of you driving 60 with no hands (one holding a puppy the other the camera cuz you just HAD to capture the moment).

:

you can't control what others have to say. Once in awhile in your life it's good to step back and consider if MAYBE just maybe those "on the other side of the line" could have a point.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi
    Going to try this thread again! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't bother posting. Not everyone is perfect like some of you claim to be! I'm sorry for deleting those that responded nicely!
    FYI - It never went OFF topic. You just didn't like it when people told you what you did was irresponsible and senseless.
    Brenda from Connecticut

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Adorable pictures. Toshi is a doll. I loved all the pictures. Please stick around so we can see this little girl grow up.

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

She's a cutie.

I missed the other thread. Sounds like I should be glad I did.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast