Joe Maringo, Missy? Pearl?

Thread: Joe Maringo, Missy? Pearl?

DefaultJoe Maringo, Missy? Pearl?

Joe,

As many dogs as you have been saving, you are probably on the road right now.

However, I would love to know how Missy is doing in her new home. Also any updates on Pearl (one of my all time favs).

Thank you for all you do,

Terry

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Joe Maringo, Missy? Pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_charles
    Joe,

As many dogs as you have been saving, you are probably on the road right now.

However, I would love to know how Missy is doing in her new home. Also any updates on Pearl (one of my all time favs).

Thank you for all you do,

Terry
    OK Terry, you had me confused and I had to pull out my records and check. I have never had a Missy ;D You must mean Misha. I was worried I had lost a dog that I did not even know about!!!

Misha and the pups are doing fine. The pups are up on Petfinder now and the calls are pouring in. Go check them out, and pay special attention to Punky. She is my baby! I considered keeping her because she just loves me. I told myself that if she is the last one left I would keep her, well dont ca know that every call so far has been for her. Guess she will be the second one to go. I have a guy that gets first choice of the males when they are ready to go home.

Misha is very thin and I am trying to get some weight on her before I post her picture. She was such a good mom and nursed the pups so well. I like to have her in with them to teach them right and wrong, but they are just too much for her now so she has been seperated from them the last few days. Trying to dry her milk up and then can start to get some weight on her.

No updates on Pearl. I don't expect to hear too much from her mom now that she is settled in, happy and healthy.

This GSD rescue that I am working with is going to run me to death. Between home visits for my rescues, and their rescues and picking up surrenders for both rescues I am about frazzled. Usually 10 dogs listed on Petfinder is a lot for me, today I have 30, YES THIRTY listed! I have a dog flying in later this week and already have 5 people that want to meet her. To say I am busy is an understatment, but at least dogs are finding happy forever homes. That makes it all worth while.

Gee, bet you are sorry you ask now
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

OMG Joe!! Make sure you get some time to take care of yourself as well!

Won't someone please feed me!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Joe,

I thought you transported a blind chocolate lab senior (Georgia) this summer for someone.

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...html#msg665996

Bless your heart you have taken on a lot! If you ever need transport in Texas, let me know.

Terry

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_charles
    Joe,

I thought you transported a blind chocolate lab senior (Georgia) this summer for someone.

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...html#msg665996

Bless your heart you have taken on a lot! If you ever need transport in Texas, let me know.

Terry
    I'm sorry, you are right. I did loose a dog Her name was Missy, then they changed it to Lucy, then it was Georgia for a day then back to Lucy. Made my tired mind even more confused than usual.

She is doing OK I guess. She tested positive for heartworm. She is on Doxy for another two weeks and then will get her first treatment. They are using a conservitive treatment, so she won't get the second one for at least a month after that. Hopfully she has a mild case and that will take care of it. Poor old girl. She is doing well in her home, and has figured out how to get around without bumping into too much. The other dogs love her and so does her mom.

And she is getting a lot of exercise there too ;D

Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

OH, look at her on the treadmill !! I'm so glad she has a wonderful home....... thanks for sharing the pics and info !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Joe,

What great pictures! Lucy looks very happy. Bless you.