Death of the Wubba
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death of the Wubba

guinnysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultDeath of the Wubba

2 hours max and Guinness had the jacket part ripped off and the squeeky ball out....$13 down the drain! Does anyone know of a indestructible chew toy? I shudder to think of the money I've spent! :'(

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Death of the Wubba

Wish I could help you, the only thing I have found is Sammi's rubber ball! I have spent alot of money trying to find that indestructible squeaky toy! Let me know if you find the answer

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I do not believe there is an indestructible chew toys. There are some pretty tough sqeaky toys. What size Wbba did you have? Hershey is hard on most toys, but the Wubba is holding up. It is the sixe that appears to have a softball, and a baseball in it.

The chew toys that has lasted the longest, has a purple ball in the center and what looks like the end of a bone crewed into each side. Rawhide disks are supposed to beheld in place when yo screw the bones into the ball. The disks don't last lond, but HK plays and chews on the ends of the bones constantly.

I have no idea what it is called. DW bought it somewhere and she forgets.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Tal loves the wubba but after awhile he gets into the little ball at the top..lol. He loves those things so much though I just go ahead and buy a new one...

The one Endofile described as having a softball and a baseball must be the XL size. I might give that a try.

Di

do you have any pic.s?

luv4labs is offline Member

I was wondering the same thing. . . any pics? I haven't found anything that Drake doesn't chew yet. Funny though, his very first toy was a mallard duck that quacks instead of squeaks. He carries i everywhere, but it is he only thing that doesn't have a gaping hole in it.
    &quot;My sunshine doesn&#39;t come from the skies,<br />It comes from the love in my dog&#39;s eyes.&quot;<br />

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by guinnysmom
    2 hours max and Guinness had the jacket part ripped off and the squeeky ball out....$13 down the drain! Does anyone know of a indestructible chew toy? I shudder to think of the money I've spent! :'(
    From the Wubba's guarantee:
    Guarantee
    We want you to love your Wubba as much as your dog does! All we ask is that you use your Wubba for it's intended purpose, either interactive Fetch play or Tug & Chew as described on the Wubba hang tag. Wubbas are designed for you to play fetch and other games with your dog. Tugga Wubbas are chew toys which your dog can play with on their own.

WubbaWorld guarantees Wubbas against defects for seven (7) days from date of purchase with a receipt. If you get a defective Wubba, email [email protected] directly for instructions on getting a replacement.
    The Tugga-Wubbas are these: http://www.wubbaworld.com/shop/order2-tuggas.htm (for tugging/chewing...not labelled as indestructable, and I haven't ever tried them out since rope in my household is basically considered fabric and just doesn't last)

The regular Wubbas (http://www.wubbaworld.com/shop/order2-wubbas.htm) are labelled as "the ultimate fetch toy." (they don't say anything about chewing)

Unfortunately, that's why a Wubba is labelled as a "throw/fetch toy" instead of a "chew toy"- I haven't found a fabric toy yet that my Libby hasn't been able to start shredding within 15 min, including those "Tuffies" toys. (sigh) We stick with Kongs and Durable Nylabones (including the Galileo Bones) around here.

We've also had pretty good luck with these:

http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?familyid=9729 (the largest ones)
    http://www.petco.com/product/7951/Jo...ser-Balls.aspx (the smaller ones or the larger ones, but the larger ones usually get chewed on around the holes pretty well...though ours has still lasted over 2 years)

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Di

Here is Sammi with her

'ball" it has lasted over a month now- better then any toy before!

luv4labs is offline Member

Thanks for the info and sites. I looked at these in the store, but wasn't sure if they would hold up beyond the normal 15 minutes.
    &quot;My sunshine doesn&#39;t come from the skies,<br />It comes from the love in my dog&#39;s eyes.&quot;<br />

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

What about the Tire Biter? That is one tough toy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast