Oh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his father..

Thread: Oh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his father..

zgirls is offline Senior Member

DefaultOh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his father..

well, I fear he is following in the Mess Pot's footsteps.....remember how Zeb was as a puppy- eating kitty litter, pooping out tampons, eating dead slimy field mice, and the ultimate horror- getting into my heart meds and having to have all sorts of things done to save him, all before he was even 9 months old? You remember .....4 emergency visits to the vet before he was even a year....

Well, we saw his mentee tonight, and asked how he was doing..... Buddy's mom told us he got into rat poison yesterday....had to have charcoal put down his throat to absorb it......he is okay and looked just fine........hubby and I looked at each other and thought, "Oh, my, this sounds all too familiar....." and Buddy is only 4 months old.....lordy , I don't think my neighborhood can handle Mess Pot I and Mess Pot II......

I do believe this is a Mess Pot in the making.....Zeb must be calling him giving him tips......he is taking this mentorship thing way to serious!
    Lee
    Mother of Zoe Mae and Zeb AKA The Mess Pot

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Oh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his fath

Me thinks you need to rethink the placing of certain materials/objects in your home!

DefaultRe: Oh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his father..

Oops... You better keep MessPot I away from MessPot II LOL

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TrappersMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Oh no! You remember that cute lab puppy who thinks the Mess Pot is his father..

Wow! Glad Buddy is OK!

You are practicing your innocent look, right? "Why, I wonder where he ever learned that?" ;D
    Dot in Northern Illinois