NLR - Something nice about Pits

Thread: NLR - Something nice about Pits

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultNLR - Something nice about Pits

Across from the church field where I play fetch with Tal sometimes, lives a lady who has two Pit Bulls. I only see them outside when she lets them out to potty so they live indoors with her. The lady lives down the street from me but based on what I see the dogs do, they seem to get plenty of exercise, look healthy and this afternoon when I was walking Tal one of them gave a play bow and his tail was just wagging. Of course they were in a fenced yard and then they were called back inside. With all the bad publicity Pits receive, it was nice to actually see two who, at least it appears, are properly cared for.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: NLR - Something nice about Pits

At my bark park we have a few really nice ones too. They are very playful and not aggressive at all.

It is nice to see so called bad dogs being raised properly........

DefaultRe: NLR - Something nice about Pits

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    With all the bad publicity Pits receive, it was nice to actually see two who, at least it appears, are properly cared for.
    All that bad publicity is mainly directed at the idiot owners that buy these pets for yard and personal protection. Most likely they treat them harsh to get them more and more mean and deadly towards others on purpose! Used to know someone who did this and they eventually started hating him and attacking. He had to have them put down cause they got so horrible!