Bully Sticks

Thread: Bully Sticks

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultBully Sticks

Wow!!!!!

I went out this afternoon and found bully sticks, it was 7 bucks but I thought it may feel good on her teeth (since she is teething) and I remembered someone posting about them.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo for the first time in 10 weeks Harlee has been quietly laying on her bed chewing her new stick So my next question is how often can she eat these

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bully Sticks

DAMN bully stick....

For the first time in a month Harlee just peed on the floor.....she was chewing that so long I guess she should have gone out to pee....DAMN it!!!!

My fault not hers but that TOTALLY SUCKS

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I forgot how old Harlee is. I give Tal one 2 - 3 times a week. He chews thoroughly and bully sticks are very digestible. Just in case, I never allow him to have one without my supervision.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LogansRun is offline Member

bully sticks rule...they are really the only way i can get 4 minutes to myself!

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

I used to give my puppy bully sticks. She LOVED them. When she was younger it would take her a while to get thru one, which was great 'cause it kept her quiet for a little bit, but as she got older she would blast thru them in no time. (She's now 9 months old). A word of caution: When they start to get small (about 3 inches long) you might want to take it away from her. One day my pup was chewing on a bully stick, and when I noticed it was small enough for her to fit the entire thing in her mouth (which she was doing) I tried to take it away from her, and she just swallowed the whole thing. I was so nervous about a possible blockage, and kept a close eye on her. Luckily she was alright, but there was diarrhea the next few days. This same situation happened twice in a matter of a few weeks, so I no longer give her bully sticks.